OT: 71st Obsequious Banter Thread: Hey, we're just one away from revisiting the Zeppinator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
IMG_20191109_123856.jpg
I admit that I don't often read fiction that much anymore but at the very least I'll get a filmmaker/actor's book every year to read on vacations and down time. I'm not big on sitting home just reading. I'd rather be sitting out in the fresh air somewhere nice.

Last edited:
Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Oh no, that's intended and a classic quote. But as an older person it was weird to see Clarence Boddicker raising a family on TV.

This is one of my favorite things; depending on when someone was born, it's either baffling that Red Foreman is a violent drug dealer, or baffling that a violent drug dealer has become central to a family sitcom.

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
... And some lady heckler totally killed the mood. There were some jokes about pro-life aaand she walked all the way down the hall to the front of the podium:

Gervais: "What?"
Lady: "You're talking vlablablanla"
G: "What?"
L: "You're talking bullshit"
G: "Yeah that's my whole act..."
L: "But why should I listen to it"
G: "You bought the ticket"

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
You realize that this is like handing crack to a crackhead, right?

I need to have conversations with you about this show.

I’m watching the 90 Day Fiancé: Before The 90 Days now that I think just ended recently.

I think a new season started based off of the commercials while I was away so I’m sure that’s up next on the agenda.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
0704 and 0705, plus "Deavan & Jihoon: Our Journey So Far" - the really terrible thing about this is that it seems like it might be right down my alley.

Oh it entirely is. This show is must watch in terms of amazement of how stupid human beings can be.

I am crawling out of my skin currently cringing at these people.

I feel much better about myself after watching too.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Oh it entirely is. This show is must watch in terms of amazement of how stupid human beings can be.

I am crawling out of my skin currently cringing at these people.

I feel much better about myself after watching too.

That's how I feel after watching the various Bachelors, too. I mean, I am always smooth, but watching these desperadoes makes me feel extra smooth, like a velvet-wrapped George Costanza.

Reactions: Hollywood Cannon

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
I need to have conversations with you about this show.

I’m watching the 90 Day Fiancé: Before The 90 Days now that I think just ended recently.

I think a new season started based off of the commercials while I was away so I’m sure that’s up next on the agenda.

I havent watched the new ones, but i watched the old ones.

You know Jorge lost like 125 lbs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad