OT: 71st Obsequious Banter Thread: Hey, we're just one away from revisiting the Zeppinator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
Amazon Prime has a Rifftrax version of the movie Uninvited that is so bad that it'd still be hysterical without the commentary. It's about some people trapped on a yacht with a killer mutant cat that lives inside a bigger cat for some unknown reason (this is pre Xhibit so I can't blame him). It has evil George Kennedy, the hot daughter from the TV show Coach, and the whitest dancing I may have ever seen. Also they had about four sound effects they reused through the entire f***ing movie, particularly the exact same cat meow used 900 times.

Here's a cat even @Captain Dave Poulin couldn't love!
giphy (8).gif

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Amazon Prime has a Rifftrax version of the movie Uninvited that is so bad that it'd still be hysterical without the commentary. It's about some people trapped on a yacht with a killer mutant cat that lives inside a bigger cat for some unknown reason (this is pre Xhibit so I can't blame him). It has evil George Kennedy, the hot daughter from the TV show Coach, and the whitest dancing I may have ever seen. Also they had about four sound effects they reused through the entire ****ing movie, particularly the exact same cat meow used 900 times.

Here's a cat even @Captain Dave Poulin couldn't love!
View attachment 276149

I couldn't remember who that "hot" actress was, so I googled "coach show daughter," and it brought up the episode "Coach's Daughter" from "Cheers." The daughter was played by ...

images

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
I couldn't remember who that "hot" actress was, so I googled "coach show daughter," and it brought up the episode "Coach's Daughter" from "Cheers." The daughter was played by ...
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
No that's Allyce Beasley from Moonlighting!

I'm talking Clare Carey. Watching her do aerobics in a bikini in this movie made me want to ask my mom to leave the room.

1342357016066091013.jpg

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
@Hollywood Couturier I can't decide whether to just start in on the fourth episode or try to DL the first three beforehand.

You should try and watch “90 Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days” that just ended. I know far more about that season and it was riveting.

I haven’t had a chance to watch an episode from this season yet so I can’t comment about starting on the 4th episode. I thought it started on 11/3 though, so not sure how it’s on a fourth episode off the top of my head.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
I am putting it in here for those who don't go into the Menu thread.....watch some episodes of Kenny vs Spenny if you want low budget tv that will make you laugh. If you like Trailer Park Boys, give this a try! Matt Stone and Trey Parker produced some episodes too!

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
@Hollywood Couturier I'm sitting here flinching at this ****. This girl is a nightmare. OMG "I'm watching the C-section (on Skype) with my parents." MAKE IT STOP!

EDIT: "He's putting his hands all the way in." ACHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

EDIT2: AGHHHHHHHHH DEMON BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT3: I'm tempted to go put on a condom while watching this just in case by some miracle my evil thoughts about this horrible woman could lead somehow to a hate impregnation and I would be stuck spending a single second in her presence. Make. It. Stop.

EDIT4: Run. Run away. Run away now.

EDIT5: "My whole family anal is so clean."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad