OT: 71st Obsequious Banter Thread: Hey, we're just one away from revisiting the Zeppinator

Status
Not open for further replies.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
OMG this is unmitigated trash. Fascinating.

tenor.gif

Hurricane28

Angry Flyers STH/Weather Guy
Aug 22, 2012
South Jersey
So did anyone get Disney+? I might get it because I want to watch the Mandalorian but I'm waiting for reviews to see if its worth it. Plus I would use it for the MCU on demand. Probably will cancel Hulu but I do enjoy having Seinfeld and Always Sunny on demand

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
@Hollywood Couturier I'm sitting here flinching at this ****. This girl is a nightmare. OMG "I'm watching the C-section (on Skype) with my parents." MAKE IT STOP!

EDIT: "He's putting his hands all the way in." ACHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

EDIT2: AGHHHHHHHHH DEMON BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT3: I'm tempted to go put on a condom while watching this just in case by some miracle my evil thoughts about this horrible woman could lead somehow to a hate impregnation and I would be stuck spending a single second in her presence. Make. It. Stop.

EDIT4: Run. Run away. Run away now.

EDIT5: "My whole family anal is so clean."

Isn’t it just great television? Is that the one with the guy from Korea and the girl is just a mess from Las Vegas?

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
So did anyone get Disney+? I might get it because I want to watch the Mandalorian but I'm waiting for reviews to see if its worth it. Plus I would use it for the MCU on demand. Probably will cancel Hulu but I do enjoy having Seinfeld and Always Sunny on demand

I signed up for it during D23. Got 3 years for like the equivalent of $3/month.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008

If you have an Unlimited plan from Verizon for your cell, you can get a year for free. I think Fios works too, but only certain plans.

Someone doesnt know the value of true entertainment.

source.gif

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad