OT: 71st Obsequious Banter Thread: Hey, we're just one away from revisiting the Zeppinator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
What’s the problem, Cap?

Toe, I'm not joking one bit, seriously, when I say that that book is one of the most important books that has ever been written in the English language. It is also hilarious as all ****. You owe it to yourself to find a way to get through it and absorb it and enjoy it. Don't be like that damned zillennial in my class who dismissed it as "not relevant to my generation," which is the single most naive thing I have ever heard in my entire life.

Reactions: Chinatown88

BigToe

Robocop sucks
Jan 6, 2018
Philly
Toe, I'm not joking one bit, seriously, when I say that that book is one of the most important books that has ever been written in the English language. It is also hilarious as all ****. You owe it to yourself to find a way to get through it and absorb it and enjoy it. Don't be like that damned zillennial in my class who dismissed it as "not relevant to my generation," which is the single most naive thing I have ever heard in my entire life.
I don’t have the patience.

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
I just finished watching "Mandy" and my god, this is one of the most surreal movies I've seen in a long time. This movie's atmosphere and color and soundtrack definitely sets the hell out of this movie.
And it all gets temporarily brought to a screeching halt by the Cheddar Goblin. :laugh:

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
e1a6eab6a67da9c474deb61714b965cd.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad