OT: 67th Obsequious Banter Thread: At Least We’re Not The Leafs, Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
I just finished season 3 of sneaky Pete. It’s still a good show but the first season is by far the best. This season I absolutely hated Lizzie. One of the most annoying characters in recent memory.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
8 years ago today we lost the Macho Man.
macho+man+randy+savage+with+yoda+and+obiwan+dr+heckle+funny+fake+star+wars+pictures.jpg

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I just finished season 3 of sneaky Pete. It’s still a good show but the first season is by far the best. This season I absolutely hated Lizzie. One of the most annoying characters in recent memory.

I'll be starting that soon. My dad has been texting me complaining that Carly has been super annoying and that the show isn't centered enough on Marius/Pete.

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
Finally considering buying a legit electric shaver. I've always gone cheap (or somewhat cheap) with my beard trimmers and my electric shavers and I think mine just isn't doing it anymore and hell, the thing doesn't even hold a charge anymore and needs to be plugged in to be used. Should be fun, but damn they can be pricey.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
I'll be starting that soon. My dad has been texting me complaining that Carly has been super annoying and that the show isn't centered enough on Marius/Pete.
I was fine with Carly. She is the way she is this season for well defined reasons.

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
I thought that movie was supposed to be about the Manson murders? Weird tone.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
I thought that movie was supposed to be about the Manson murders? Weird tone.

It is, kind of. It’s “multiple storylines in a tribute to the final moments of Hollywood's golden age”.

Edit: Looking up it’s apparently not historically accurate sans some of the characters & that event that serves more so as a backdrop to movie.

Last edited:
Reactions: LorneMalvo

Schwarbomb

Howie Be Thy Name
Jul 2, 2011
Arizona
It is, kind of. It’s “multiple storylines in a tribute to the final moments of Hollywood's golden age”.

Edit: Looking up it’s apparently not historically accurate sans some of the characters & that event that serves more so as a backdrop to movie.
That's shocking for a Tarantino movie. :sarcasm:

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
I like the trailer and seeing Pacino there cheered me up. I honestly thought I am not going to see him in another movie again. Hyped for Tarantino's no. 9!

Flyotes

Sorry Hinkie.
Apr 7, 2007
SJ
"Fleabag" is stealth good on Amazon streaming. I liked the 2nd season even more. Quick watch too (short episodes, not many episodes).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad