OT: 67th Obsequious Banter Thread: At Least We’re Not The Leafs, Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA

Nitro07.gif

Hurricane28

Angry Flyers STH/Weather Guy
Aug 22, 2012
South Jersey
Did the site change where you can't click back to another forum on the bottom of the page, instead its just at the top now?

Fire Tortorella

Formerly Flyersfan1406
Apr 2, 2010
PA
Conversely, people shouldnt have to spend their own money to host servers for thousands to come on here and talk hockey, but they do it anyway.

Mmmm...I'm almost positive the website is corporately owned now. And they've specifically made a couple of decisions in the past 2 years that resulted in a sizable exodus from the site of long time members.

Unless I'm misunderstanding the point of your post.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Mmmm...I'm almost positive the website is corporately owned now. And they've specifically made a couple of decisions in the past 2 years that resulted in a sizable exodus from the site of long time members.

Unless I'm misunderstanding the point of your post.

Not sure how you took the post. But if that is tru . Most businesses arent in the businesses of providing a service for free, either. I'm not saying it's right or wrong, but it is what it is. Ultimately 10/a month shouldn't be that big of a deal if you have a phone and/or internet access.

Fire Tortorella

Formerly Flyersfan1406
Apr 2, 2010
PA
Not sure how you took the post. But if that is tru . Most businesses arent in the businesses of providing a service for free, either. I'm not saying it's right or wrong, but it is what it is. Ultimately 10/a month shouldn't be that big of a deal if you have a phone and/or internet access.

Right. Ads themselves aren't the problem. The problem is ads that redirect me off the site without even clicking anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad