OT: 67th Obsequious Banter Thread: At Least We’re Not The Leafs, Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
In July it will be two years since my first hole in one.

Well today at my club, same hole, 158 bit of wind right into face, hit a smooth 6 iron DEAD at the pin. Hit, checked, and rolled at pin.

And to quote the great Brittney Spears, “Oops I did it again”

What are the f***ing odds, 2nd career ace on the same hole.

Was way more excited this time.

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
I wasn’t sure where to post this, but I was shopping at the Cherry Hill Target earlier today. I met this really cool guy there, I *THINK* most of you know him. He is #28 for the Philadelphia Flyers NHL hockey team, Claude Giroux. He is really nice and I took a selfie with him.

View attachment 230901

So that was my day today.

Can G, return defective items. Hagg is still under warranty. He should return hagg to this store.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
In July it will be two years since my first hole in one.

Well today at my club, same hole, 158 bit of wind right into face, hit a smooth 6 iron DEAD at the pin. Hit, checked, and rolled at pin.

And to quote the great Brittney Spears, “Oops I did it again”

What are the ****ing odds, 2nd career ace on the same hole.

Was way more excited this time.
That's awesome man! Congrats!

I've yet to record an ace, but hopefully will some day.

I did, however, shoot my career low round today, 73. We've got a memorial day net/gross 2 man better ball tournament going on this weekend and needless to say I heard some crap for that score while getting 9 strokes haha.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
First world problems,

Head up to deck with whisky, cigar, water, lap top. Immediately starts raining. Whomp whomp

gw2z5mW.gif

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
That's awesome man! Congrats!

I've yet to record an ace, but hopefully will some day.

I did, however, shoot my career low round today, 73. We've got a memorial day net/gross 2 man better ball tournament going on this weekend and needless to say I heard some crap for that score while getting 9 strokes haha.

73, NICE. At my course I have shot 75 twice, 74 is the goal.

Crazy thing about yest, I was playing brutal too

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Yup, September is generally when i spend the most time at my dads. Summer is just too crowded to really enjoy it. That, and my dad gets cold very easily and isnt as willing to blast the air conditioning at night to a level that suits my sleeping needs.

Yeah, I'm down in South Jersey in September. Going during the summer is miserable. It's too f***ing hot and there's too many people. There is no worse combination.

Reactions: Starat327

usahockey22flyers

2 years away from being 2 years away
Nov 9, 2009
Philly
Found this on my fb memories during the run...

"Time has flown by, that’s for sure. It’s hard to believe it’s been six weeks we’ve been battling here. It’s been a great story" - Blair Betts. Lets Go Flyers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad