OT: 67th Obsequious Banter Thread: At Least We’re Not The Leafs, Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I thought that movie was supposed to be about the Manson murders? Weird tone.

It's not about the Manson murders. That is just in the background. Much like how the Spike Lee movie 'Summer of Sam' wasn't really about the Berkowitz murders. The plot of this movie interacts with the Manson murders. What's unclear is if Tarantino will create a fictionalized history like he did with the end of Inglourious Basterds.

For anyone worried, review from the Cannes premier were all glowing.

Reactions: LorneMalvo

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
Driving to the shore tonight, this traffic should be a blast.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Driving to the shore tonight, this traffic should be a blast.

It feels like everyone is here already. Last night it looked like it usually does on Saturday of a holiday weekend. Don't ask me why this one in particular is like that.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
It feels like everyone is here already. Last night it looked like it usually does on Saturday of a holiday weekend. Don't ask me why this one in particular is like that.

supposed to be a pretty beautiful weekend, no? My dad lives in Cape May and he said the same thing when i talked to him last night. I avoid the shore for holiday weekends. Me and crowds dont get along.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
supposed to be a pretty beautiful weekend, no? My dad lives in Cape May and he said the same thing when i talked to him last night. I avoid the shore for holiday weekends. Me and crowds dont get along.

I don't even bother checking the weather. You couldn't pay me to leave the house until Tuesday. That's exactly why I get over the top happy the day after Labor Day.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
I don't even bother checking the weather. You couldn't pay me to leave the house until Tuesday. That's exactly why I get over the top happy the day after Labor Day.

Hah! Can't say I blame you there. The whole area just becomes a complete mess, and its only made worse when the weather is actually decent. I think i saw it was supposed to be 90 on Sunday. Hot Weather + Large Crowds = Starat going postal.

Perfectly content to head over to the girlfriends and just grill some chicken/dogs/burgers and drink some beers.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Hah! Can't say I blame you there. The whole area just becomes a complete mess, and its only made worse when the weather is actually decent. I think i saw it was supposed to be 90 on Sunday. Hot Weather + Large Crowds = Starat going postal.

Perfectly content to head over to the girlfriends and just grill some chicken/dogs/burgers and drink some beers.

I don't blame you at all. I moved from the boardwalk side of the island to the bay side just to try to get some peace for these 3 months.

More tourists should come down in September if school isn't an issue. It's warm enough to do whatever you want, rentals are dirt cheap, and everything you want is still open.

The outside world is a dangerous place. Don't do it Jojo. Stay inside where you can play PoE all day.

My fiancee is visiting family, my stack of things to read is about 20 high, and I have 2 library loans due this week. I'll be camped out on the deck with the dogs. It will be glorious.

gertbfrobe16

Feb 3, 2018
I don't blame you at all. I moved from the boardwalk side of the island to the bay side just to try to get some peace for these 3 months.

More tourists should come down in September if school isn't an issue. It's warm enough to do whatever you want, rentals are dirt cheap, and everything you want is still open.

My fiancee is visiting family, my stack of things to read is about 20 high, and I have 2 library loans due this week. I'll be camped out on the deck with the dogs. It will be glorious.
i'd be dropping water balloons on the rico suave heads from my penthouse on the 50th floor.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad