OT: 64th Obsequious Banter Thread: Patrick and Provorov Before They Were Cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
We actually named him Nolan. Not specifically in honor of NoPa. But I was watching a game, thinking about baby names, JJ called his name.... I thought it was a relatively unique name but not too stupid/uncommon.

I hope everyone is doing well, good sir!

I don’t want to be that guy on the birth of your beautiful child, Nolan........BUT.....I think you may regret not naming him Elias or maybe Miro or maybe Casey. Just sayin. :naughty:

Foggy14

Sep 13, 2017
I think this is the right place to post this info...

My baby delivered our first child at 6:01 this AM. It's a boy! Super excited.

You'll be ahead of the game after the win the Cup this year and the influx of babies named Nolan start!

I mean, it's going to be nothing next to the influx of babies named "Misha"

#PrepareYoselvesHoes

Congrats, Vlad!

"Nolan" is good.

So is "Misha".

I'd advise against "Pimp." Way too hard for a five year old to explain.:D

VladDrag

Feb 6, 2018
I hope everyone is doing well, good sir!

I don’t want to be that guy on the birth of your beautiful child, Nolan........BUT.....I think you may regret not naming him Elias or maybe Miro or maybe Casey. Just sayin. :naughty:

I do not think its fair to criticize the name selection at the time of birth when he might look like an Elias or Miro or Casey a year or two after the birth.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Finally watched the Solo movie tonight. No issue with it. Wasn't blown away, didn't think it sucked.
I thought it would have been received better if it was just a movie in the Star Wars universe, instead of a "Han Solo" movie. He didn't seem even remotely close to being like Han, either visually or personality-wise.

Jray42

May 10, 2009
Philadelphia
I didn’t buy the PPV so I’m reading bits and pieces and reactions to the antics that happened after the fight but I don’t know exactly what happened

What happened

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I didn’t buy the PPV so I’m reading bits and pieces and reactions to the antics that happened after the fight but I don’t know exactly what happened

What happened
Immediately after the fight ended, Khabib jumped over the cage and went after one of Connors coaches. Then, while that was going on, one of Khabibs friends jumped into the ring and punched Connor from behind, even though Connor did absolutely nothing.

Reactions: Jray42 and BigToe

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia

What happened

khabib dominated. Then went jumped the cage and went after mcgregor's crew. In all fairness mcgregor's crew were talking shit all match. Then khabib's training partner jumped the cage and punched mcgregor. it was crazy and awesome

Reactions: Jray42
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad