OT: 64th Obsequious Banter Thread: Patrick and Provorov Before They Were Cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

PALE PWNR

Jul 10, 2010
Sewell NJ
Lolol. I ran into a guy I work with there that I didn't know was going. So it would have been extra weird if you were there also

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Filling fell out? Tooth fell out? What's up?

So I’ve had a lot of dental adventures in my life. Highlighted by my ability to have extra teeth. When I was younger I had one of my extra teeth removed. Fast forward to around 2015ish, they take an X-Ray and what do you know I have another tooth that’s pushing under two teeth that wasn’t there on my X-Ray six months prior. Boom tooth out of nowhere. They remove it.

A year later, I notice there’s a semi bump in area so I think it’s an abscess. I go to get it looked at and they tell me it’s just the void left from the extra tooth being removed. He said that one day it’s going to cause me havoc and I’m going to have to have it removed eventually.

Today was that day.

He was biting down on a gold coin that some jabroni tried to pay off a gambling debt with.

This too.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I would give almost anything to have these political ads disappear and never return. If I had to see twice as many pharma ads, with all of the crazy warnings, in order to get rid of the political ads, I would take it. Even better, replace both of them with quadruple the Geico ads.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
I would give almost anything to have these political ads disappear and never return. If I had to see twice as many pharma ads, with all of the crazy warnings, in order to get rid of the political ads, I would take it. Even better, replace both of them with quadruple the Geico ads.
I get ads for clothing more than anything on this site, followed by trucks. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a political ad here.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
So I’ve had a lot of dental adventures in my life. Highlighted by my ability to have extra teeth. When I was younger I had one of my extra teeth removed. Fast forward to around 2015ish, they take an X-Ray and what do you know I have another tooth that’s pushing under two teeth that wasn’t there on my X-Ray six months prior. Boom tooth out of nowhere. They remove it.

A year later, I notice there’s a semi bump in area so I think it’s an abscess. I go to get it looked at and they tell me it’s just the void left from the extra tooth being removed. He said that one day it’s going to cause me havoc and I’m going to have to have it removed eventually.

Today was that day.

This too.
If you and Gritty had a kid...

Fizzgig.gif

PALE PWNR

Jul 10, 2010
Sewell NJ
Was kind of disappointed when Venom wasn't rated R, was it still good as a PG13 movie?
What Hollywood said. It definitely could have benefited from an R rating, however it still is pretty good. Critics Hate it. 23% on Rotten Tomatoes. 89% Audience score. It's entertaining, and IMO a good start to a different Marvel Universe.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
We actually named him Nolan. Not specifically in honor of NoPa. But I was watching a game, thinking about baby names, JJ called his name.... I thought it was a relatively unique name but not too stupid/uncommon.

You'll be ahead of the game after the win the Cup this year and the influx of babies named Nolan start!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad