he was born with a body temperature of 72 degrees

Foggy14

Sep 13, 2017
Silly%2Bgif%2B00478.gif

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY

I didn't scream like this but I'll never forget my one birthday when all my friends chipped in and got me a used PS2. I almost cried and sat there the rest of the night hugging the box. It was also my first DVD player so it was a HUGE gift for me. It helped that my one friend (who was dating my best friend) worked at a local game store owned by her brother so she got an extra discount. She also threw in four freaking games (two of them being the brand new Metal Gear Solid 2 and Devil May Cry). I just couldn't believe it.

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
SNES was my first console. While I didn't have a ton of games, I played the hell out of them. Got as Gameboy before the SNES and played computer games before that. I think my first gaming of anything was on PC.

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
I still remember firing up the Atari 2600 and playing Combat for the first time on Christmas day. My uncle then got an Intellivision so I'd binge on that while at my grandma's house. Then came the Apple 2e and a whole bunch of bootleg games at my house and the Commodore 64 at my grandma's.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
I still remember firing up the Atari 2600 and playing Combat for the first time on Christmas day. My uncle then got an Intellivision so I'd binge on that while at my grandma's house. Then came the Apple 2e and a whole bunch of bootleg games at my house and the Commodore 64 at my grandma's.
Funny how in the Combat game, the "static" sound was actually part of the game!

Reactions: Amorgus

BigToe

Robocop sucks
Jan 6, 2018
Philly
Just had a dream that Crosby got traded to Ottawa in a 104 player deal and somehow Gonchar won the Norris in the ahl.... What’s wrong with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad