OT: 63rd Obsequious Banter Thread: I Wish Lappy Was Gone 63 Days Ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Fortunately this one has nothing to do that world. So it might have a chance at being decent at least. Other than being DC & WB I don’t think there’s really any other connections there. De Niro is in it too.
I just question their decision making as an overall company at this point. :laugh:

But we'll see... if people like it I might give it a chance... but it's unlikely.

Reactions: LegionOfDoom91

Fire Tortorella

Formerly Flyersfan1406
Apr 2, 2010
PA
Gargano out at 97.5 morning show, Farzetta in.

I liked Gargano when he was at 94.1, but he's been insufferable the past couple years.

I know people like to rag out sports talk radio, but you just have to recognize what shows are trying to do what. You're not going to get high quality sports talk 95% of the time, just entertainment. I like Cataldi in the morning (as long as he's not being too creepy, which it seems like he's toned down a little bit), Martinez and whoever his partner is in the afternoon, and Marks and Reese for the late show.

Superman33

Feb 27, 2002
Bucks County.
Chrome update. Woah.

Bubbley, right?

Most of my job revolves around me teaching staff and students how to use Chrome and Google based tools, so I was a tad bit concerned when they said they were releasing updates. The changes aren't huge, but our best description for it is that it looks more bubbley. This was rather harmless, especially when compared to when they switched up Gmail and Calendar over the past year.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Bubbley, right?

Most of my job revolves around me teaching staff and students how to use Chrome and Google based tools, so I was a tad bit concerned when they said they were releasing updates. The changes aren't huge, but our best description for it is that it looks more bubbley. This was rather harmless, especially when compared to when they switched up Gmail and Calendar over the past year.
Yeah don't have an opinion. Just noticed the different layout. I know they just updated the mobile/tablet apps so I figured something was up.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Scorcese is supposedly attached to that new Joker movie in some aspect. I won't get hype on it until the right people tell me too though.

Justice League was a giant steaming pile of dog sh*t.

He dropped out of it some time ago. But De Niro is in it & one of the producers is from The Wolf of Wall Street. So I’m guessing that was some of his influence before he did so.

Reactions: Young Sandwich

BigToe

Robocop sucks
Jan 6, 2018
Philly
So does Tiger Woods post a good score today, or again have that 1 meh round that takes him out of contention?

Tour Championship is on!
I always hear “Look at how good tiger is playing” but never hear about him winning championships.

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
I always hear “Look at how good tiger is playing” but never hear about him winning championships.
That's the thing about golf. A tournament is 4 rounds. You could literally set a course record one day and still lose the tournament by 10 strokes. It's all about consistency, which Tiger has struggled with recently even though he's put 2 or 3 good rounds together in each tournament. If he finds that consistency the other players better watch out.

Jray42

May 10, 2009
Philadelphia
Yesterday was glorious. Raining, cloudy, cold. Glorious, I tell you. WOOOOOOOOOOO!
giphy.gif

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad