OT: 63rd Obsequious Banter Thread: I Wish Lappy Was Gone 63 Days Ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
After Suicide Squad, Batman vs Superman, and Wonder Woman, my expectations couldn't be lower.

Refused to even watch Justice League because the trailer looked so bad.

Help us Christopher Nolan, you're our only hope!

Reactions: Defect and BigToe

BigToe

Robocop sucks
Jan 6, 2018
Philly
After Suicide Squad, Batman vs Superman, and Wonder Woman, my expectations couldn't be lower.

The expectations would be too high.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013

DC as a whole can not make movies on par with Marvel. WW was ok. Suicide squad was meh, I skipped everything else.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
DC as a whole can not make movies on par with Marvel. WW was ok. Suicide squad was meh, I skipped everything else.
I've hated them all and at this point I'll save myself the trouble and just skip them. I made an exception for WW because people kept praising it, but it sucked, so I'm probably done.

I've liked most of Marvels, but not all of them. I thought the first two Thor films and the third Iron Man were pretty bad.

Reactions: CodyTheHuman

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA

Fortunately this one has nothing to do that world so there’s no forced tie ins or whatever. So it might have a chance at being decent at least. Other than being DC & WB I don’t think there’s really any other connections there. De Niro is in it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad