GDT: #6| Tampa Bay Lightning @ New York Islanders | September 17th | 8:00 PM | F/OTL 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerekKingSnipes

Feb 20, 2013
Long Island
He will learn from this and that is how he can get better. He will be fine and it is good that he looks dejected because that shows me that he is competitive. At least he knows that he has a team that does not quit. It will be a shame if he chooses to sign an offer sheet to go to another team not battling as hard as the Isles did in this series.

I am glad to see Dobson got the call but yes wish it was not Pelech who got hurt. The kid handled himself well in his 1st NHL playoff game.
Off of COVID nobody is offer sheeting Barzal IMO. He will probably sign a short term deal as bridge deal.

WangMustGo

Mar 31, 2008
Long Island
Im 30 years old, never seen the team go this far. Alot to be proud of. This team has woken a sleeping fan base. Lou is gonna get creative and we are gonna come back even better next season.

Gonna miss Greiss, but i am damn excited to see what Sorokin can do. This team has a bright future with great support from ownership down. Lets Go Islanders! The boys did the island proud

Duanesutter12

Member of Lou's Orchestra
Jul 8, 2013
Hong Kong
On Twitter it's funny seeing the "Tampa saved hockey" hot takes, considering the Islanders played some amazing hockey to get there.

Maybe they thought it was boring because they only watched during Islanders power plays.
Well I can tell you here in Hong Kong all the canadiens in my hockey chat absolutely loved this team! That whole thing was driven by jealous Leafs fans.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
So pretty much no Cizikas til February and who knows with Pelech. I would have to know more of where the break was but a bad case scenario with surgery is 5 months

Bones45

Dec 7, 2005
N/A
Semyon Varlamov in a suit and ready to hop on a jet with models and bounce off to Odessa. What is there to do in Edmonton? Tim Hortons Drive thru?!?

Lol...spot on... The big mall and titty bars will be closed...so hit the airport...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad