Post-Game Talk: 6/22 - 2019 NHL Draft Day II - 1PM ET - NHL Network. SN, TVAS

DoubleAAAA

Jun 5, 2009
Is that a good or bad trade for Vancouver? Is JT worth all of that?
I like Miller but given TB needed to shed salary, this seems like a really big overpay to me. I'm not convinced they wont still be a lottery team in 2021.

Boston Bandit

Aug 2, 2005
I'm not bothering watching 2nd Round. Bruins have no picks, don't really care what other teams get..

JoeIsAStud

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site

Just drafted, and I'm already calling a future refusal to sign. :naughty::laugh:

Certainly possible. I now the Bruins were rumored in on him, and honestly I didn't like the fact that he isn't even planning on gojng to college until 2020, which I think means he could declare FA after his Junior season

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
Certainly possible. I now the Bruins were rumored in on him, and honestly I didn't like the fact that he isn't even planning on gojng to college until 2020, which I think means he could declare FA after his Junior season

He's young (doesn't turn 18 until August), and it's common for players to play a year of juniors before going to college. St. Sebs has actually had a number of players play a season in the BCHL before going to college recently. I don't think there would have been any concerns about him going the FA route if the Bruins picked him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad