Post-Game Talk: 6/22 - 2019 NHL Draft Day II - 1PM ET - NHL Network. SN, TVAS

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
Ugh, Carolina takes Ryan Suzuki and Jamieson Rees. Two of the guys I was most interested in before the draft. Good couple of days for them including the trade for Marleau.

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
Local kid Jayden Struble to the Habs. Maybe he can sabotage them from inside their organization.

Reactions: BMC

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Now I don't think the Bruins will be making a deal to acquire more picks, I think that was their guy if they traded into the 2nd round

Yup, not sure how they would be able to get into the 2nd round with a 3rd but no 4th.

They aren't about to trade a roster player to get a 2nd rounder back straight up.

JoeIsAStud

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Yup, not sure how they would be able to get into the 2nd round with a 3rd but no 4th.

They aren't about to trade a roster player to get a 2nd rounder back straight up.

There was certainly some talk they might start to move some of the blocked prospects. Obviously no one is giving you a 2 for Cehlarik. But Zboril is NHL ready can play both sides, and has no real shot at icetime here

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
There was certainly some talk they might start to move some of the blocked prospects. Obviously no one is giving you a 2 for Cehlarik. But Zboril is NHL ready can play both sides, and has no real shot at icetime here

I don't think your getting a 2nd for Zboril at this stage unless there is a GM out there who really likes Zboril.

And to be honest for a 3rd or less I'd just as soon keep him and see how his 3rd ELC season turns out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad