GDT: [#54] Stars @ Lightning 6:00 CT (BSSW+) - SAME GDT

Linus Bryksa

Mar 2, 2021
who the f $& k cares about some Colorado Fricking POS - go on another post if you want to kiss his butt!

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Preds are down 3-2 with under 5 left to play. Ouch

Also, anyone seen Kiviranta in a while?

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
I was watching some of the 2016 playoffs the other day and man Faksa is so much better offensively when he isn't saddled with two of the worst players in the league on his wing. I think he can get back to 15 goals and 30+ points next season and still play a defensive role if he just has better wingers. He was playing with Hemsky and Roussel at times in the games I watched and he actually looked good.

I'm ready for Bowness, Cogliano and Comeau to go. This system and bottom six just sucks all offensive ability out of players.

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
I spent my time feeling hopeless saturday sunday monday night, this is all just free real game practice to see where seguin and some of the rest of the players stand :dunno:

perhaps we can swap some of our grit w nyr for some skill :help:

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
The NHL’s website seems broken. I can’t get the shift charts to load.

He did. Right as Oettinger was called to the bench, Comeau, Cogliano, Oleksiak, Benn, and idk who else came over the boards

I swear the guy makes some of the dumbest decisions I've ever seen a coach make

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
Somehow Sekera ended up a +2 in a game we lost 6-2. Miro and Klingberg were both -3.

Linus Bryksa

Mar 2, 2021
Good bye to ever seeing this team ever win a Stanley Cup again! Jim Nill has his work cut out to even get this team past Detroit - no one can score - shitty goaltending - no defence - D men who could carry the puck suddenly found out they can't - FCC used every second shift- WTF? - Coach with no idea what the hell he wants and still praising players for their BS play - we need a Don Cherry or Mike Keenan- -too many soft plsyeds who really don't care

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
He did. Right as Oettinger was called to the bench, Comeau, Cogliano, Oleksiak, Benn, and idk who else came over the boards

He's horrible. The other night in a must win game against Florida, Cogliano was 2nd behind Benn among forwards in ice time. A guy who should be playing about 8 minutes a night played 19.

The game before against Nashville, Faksa led all forwards in ice time and Comeau was third. Just terrible roster management and decisions.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven

I was curious about the timing of it and who was finishing up the shift before. Not that it matters. I don’t want to sound like I’m defending Bowness.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad