GDT: [#54] Stars @ Lightning 6:00 CT (BSSW+) - SAME GDT

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
classic 1st shot against goal
The turnover up ice was bad, but... It's amazing how good teams get good bounces. Oleksiak getting his skate on the pass should be something good. He did his job well, but the puck instead goes right to the forehand of Tyler Johnson. You can't defend unlucky bounces.

Reactions: Blindsummit

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
I genuinely don't enjoy watching the Stars when they play Tampa tbh

We just don't have many entertaining players. Even Heiskanen is becoming boring (probably not 100% I'd assume)

Reactions: Spotty 2 Hotty

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
we need to thank bones for his time and change the situation
put someone in there that will make him watch tape on lidstrom like clockwork orange.. just without nauseating him.

No. You No.

Heiskanen is basically turning into Lindell with better skating. :(

I mean just watching this Rangers game, look how skilled and talented everyone is on both teams. Completing passes easily, good puck control, etc. I notice this with nearly every team I watch, except for someone like CBJ, who are a worse version of the Stars

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Hintz hasn't looked good lately. Id swap him and Seguin

Wonder if he shouldn't really even be playing right now but is forcing himself to since the season is on the line

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Yeah Makar has outshined Miro big time. Unless he can find some kind of consistent offensive production I’m afraid we didn’t get the best defensemen from that draft.
My hope is covid sapped his energy to start the season and the schedule has kept him from catching up. Otherwise, I’m worried what we saw in the bubble was a three week hot streak and not an indication of what to expect every night.

I get people wanting to blame the system or whatever, but just look at the PP. Miro is good on the PP, but he’s not out there making magic or driving offense.

Reactions: Spotty 2 Hotty

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad