GDT: [#54] Stars @ Lightning 6:00 CT (BSSW+) - SAME GDT

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Klingberg and Heiskanen both look terrible. Miro was god awful on the first and second goal against tonight. At what point do we realize the guys aren't failures but are just mentally/physically unable to play at this level right now?

Miro doesn't go from a Norris caliber player to a bum in one year. They're fried, shut them down.

You mean running 4D heavy every night wasn't a good idea?

Coaching staff f***ed themselves but constantly underplaying the 3rd pair.

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
I don't think Gully and Hitch were "his guys." You knew he was going to fire Gully, Joe N's budget pick. He had to make Hitch's dismissal look good, since Hitch was the bosses choice (TG). I recall him saying that Ruff was going to be fired, but there were a lot of injuries that season, and he felt since they came back late in the year, he deserved the chance to see what he could do with a full roster.

Monty he had to let go, for accountability non ice actions.

Bones? Time will tell, but I think he will evaulate the circumstances, the injuries, weird season, Cup run last year, and decide one more year of Bones is just fine.

Dynamite Time

Where Is My Mind?
Jan 23, 2018
Austin, TX
I think COVID really f***ed with Miro.

The whole team needs a long rest.
Yeah, not gonna let this season let me be too hard on kids who didn’t seem to be what I was hoping to see, there’s plenty of others to give it to.

It did take Heiskanen a bit to get to norm and he’s still going to lead in TOI, Guri easily should’ve been a top-6 fwd but disappeared and Dellandrea just wasn’t ready. Thankfully Robertson and an injured Hintz made this season interesting.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
The first PP unit needs Heiskanen on it. Only guy who can make a clean zone entry

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Pavelski from a dead stop took a lot of time to get too the net, but he was able to protect the puck. Pavelski has been so good. It’s such a shame his season has been wasted.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad