#53 Stadium Series, Kings lose to Ducks ... by some score.

Ollie Weeks

the sea does not dream of you
Feb 28, 2008
Look at the Kings roster, Richards is one of the few players who is actually on pace for about what he's good for on the Kings, pointwise. Kopitar, Williams, Brown, Voynov.... all well below acceptable standards. Richards has been very mediocre defensively, but people have been repeating that he's awful often enough to make it a self fulfilling mantra. He's not the bane of the team.

However, he is the one of the most resonating names we could move to both wake the team up and make moves for the future.

I don't know what the right move is here, it's all
so grim right now.

CNS

A World Alone
May 24, 2008
I'd love to see Bodnarchuk get a game or two. Especially now that Muzzin is looking more and more like an aggressive Randy Jones.

He ****ing deserves it. Outside of JF, he's the guy I've gotten to know the most and man is he just such a nice guy. Plus he's been the best D here. Maybe not his best game tonight but he was just fantastic yesterday. AND he dusted someone in a fight tonight. Kid literally does EVERYTHING.

The Catsup King

Jan 21, 2014
The Catsup King has called court, and would like to use his first ever post here to address the Anaheim Ducks versus the Los Angeles Kings.

One may presume that because of my title that I must sympathize with fellow monarchists.

Nay, not tonight!

As many have previously undoubtedly noted, fans of the Los Angeles Kings are generally barbaric rubes that make Raider Nation look like a weekend book club.

But the Los Angeles Kings organization is now mirroring its sordid fan base.

The Anaheim Ducks hockey club lined up after the game to perform a previously-agreed-upon handshake with the polluted players of the Los Angeles Kings, only to be snubbed as the despicable Kings skated away.

For shame!

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
^ Vic the Brick is that you? Not FEELING YOU!

Any word on Alec? He ok. I know he went back out, but still. That was very painful to watch.

ScoreZeGoals

Boooorrrrriiiinnnnng
Jun 29, 2010
I can't imagine Clifford is worth all that much. It's either gotta be bigger than just him or it won't matter much

ScoreZeGoals

Boooorrrrriiiinnnnng
Jun 29, 2010
The Catsup King has called court, and would like to use his first ever post here to address the Anaheim Ducks versus the Los Angeles Kings.

One may presume that because of my title that I must sympathize with fellow monarchists.

Nay, not tonight!

As many have previously undoubtedly noted, fans of the Los Angeles Kings are generally barbaric rubes that make Raider Nation look like a weekend book club.

The Anaheim Ducks hockey club lined up after the game to perform a previously-agreed-upon handshake with the polluted players of the Los Angeles Kings, only to be snubbed as the despicable Kings skated away.

For shame!

What. The. Hell.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown

Nay, not tonight!

For shame!

I like this guy already.

MynameisKing

Sep 29, 2010
GB

Nay, not tonight!

For shame!

You spelt Ketchup wrong!

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
What. The. Hell.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Nay, not tonight!

For shame!

BigKing

Blake Out of Hell III: Back in to Hell
Mar 11, 2003
Belmont Shore, CA
google.com
$500 nightmare.

Done posting at this point. Can't keep repeating the same **** game in and game out.

Hope they turn it around. Won't be posting until they do or reach a point in this "slump" that we are back to draft watching.

Watching this team is a nightmare; talking about it is even worse.

They are like a favorite TV show of yours that goes from great to complete trash but you keep watching the last two seasons because you have watched every episode prior and you keep hoping the show will return to its previous glory but it never does.

Tired of reading about them and tired of talking about them. Nothing is changing with The Farmer behind the bench. Quick will go on a tear at some point and this team will win some 2-1 and 1-0 games but you can't win long-term like that.

These guys are stealing my money this year. Brutal team to watch. Glad the Ducks fans could have a great time though. What a joke.

The Catsup King

Jan 21, 2014
The Catsup King wishes he has more time to discuss the wanton and uncleaned fans of the inferior Los Angeles Kings. But no, not this eve.

The Catsup King was spurred into action by the Matt Stajan contract. This is of little concern to the Los Angeles Kings, but of utmost concern to the Catsup King.

likid

Mar 27, 2011
Maribor
I really have feeling this loss in that fashion will be season changer (in positive way). For the first time this season I really had feeling after the game, that this loss was really painful for them, that it is not just one game, that they need to change something and that is not everything ok...

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
Kopitar's tone and body language says it all. I have never doubted this team's heart and will. **** isn't going right and when it rains, it pours.

likid, I hope you're right. Like that game in Detroit a while back, I hope this is the defining moment for this squad because that game was ugly. You could tell they were mentally and physically shot by the second.

Time for them to relax a little, take their minds off the game, and come back focused. That was rough.

ScoreZeGoals

Boooorrrrriiiinnnnng
Jun 29, 2010
Unfortunately they don't have time to relax, they have back to back road games in San Jose and Phoenix Monday and Tuesday

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
Anybody else catch what Brown and Getzlaf said during the ceremonial puck drop? :laugh: It went something like;

Getzlaf: You still have hair?
Brown: Yah, I think i'm gonna have this for awhile

MynameisKing

Sep 29, 2010
GB
Yeah, I think this game hurt the Kings much more than any of the previous losses. Williams looked peeved the entire game. Kopi looked more irritated than defeated/deflated to me. More evidence is that the Kings hightailed it off the ice leaving the Dux hanging. The Dux were expecting a post game handshake.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad