#53 Stadium Series, Kings lose to Ducks ... by some score.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Please tell me you counted.

I'm just assuming, but I stopped playing video games and have pushed more buttons in here :laugh:

I don't blame anyone for being pissed off at this point but let's just keep it at the product on the ice, management, angry moths, KISS, and whatever but other posters. Obviously everyone is passionate here and most were Kings fans before the ducks were even a sparkle in Disney's eye.

Ron*

Achievement Unlocked: Current Season Record for Deleted Posts in a Thread on Kings Board.

Thanks, slump!

I know the feeling. It's a pain in the ass having to edit a bunch of posts, I've spent far too much time doing that in my life. Sorry for my part to keep you up late at night. It wasn't fun watching the "game" part of tonight, but the experience was great, for any of those of you who attended, I think you would agree with me.

Hopefully the team breaks out of its slump soon.

Raccoon Jesus

Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
yeah right, I was keeping MYSELF up late, trying to salvage what was left of the day after traffic :P

Got home like an hour ago, looked at the PGT, signed, poured another drink, started a gaming marathon, and made the mistake/blessing of tabbing out to double-check!

This team and board needs a 5-0 win like no other.

Edit: Yeah I was there. Really was a fantastic experience, even despite the on-ice shenanigans. I'm definitely annoyed that I spent so much money, but how often will you be able to say that you were there again? So many awesome photos and memories.

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
yeah right, I was keeping MYSELF up late, trying to salvage what was left of the day after traffic :P

Got home like an hour ago, looked at the PGT, signed, poured another drink, started a gaming marathon, and made the mistake/blessing of tabbing out to double-check!

Define the bolded. It's been too long.

CNS

A World Alone
May 24, 2008

Edit: Yeah I was there. Really was a fantastic experience, even despite the on-ice shenanigans. I'm definitely annoyed that I spent so much money, but how often will you be able to say that you were there again?

Again, Manchester won. I don't get why people are so upset?

BigBrown

Fly at eleven.
Feb 2, 2010
Sweden
I remember being absolutely fed up and disgusted with this team in the 2011-2012 season so I'm not letting myself get too down on them because who knows what's gonna happen. This isn't quite as bad as it was then, the current Kings at least have a cushion from a strong start to the season, but it's getting close. It's just incredibly frustrating going through stretches like these. The Kings aren't the most exciting team to watch even when they win so spending 3 hours watching them struggle is downright brutal. I feel bad for people buying tickets when it's like this.

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
This team and core has been in worse slumps.....

If I recall correctly 2010 had an 8 game slide, and 2011 had a nine straight 12 of like 18 skid that got Murray fired.

This team has been through worse. The year this core had its worse losing stretch , it won a Stanley Cup .....that is just bizzare.

CNS

A World Alone
May 24, 2008
People want to talk changes, needing O, better D. Call up Bodnarchuk ffs. Give the kid a chance.

ScoreZeGoals

Boooorrrrriiiinnnnng
Jun 29, 2010
People want to talk changes, needing O, better D. Call up Bodnarchuk ffs. Give the kid a chance.

I would have called him up before Schultz. Than again, if Bodnarchuk would have just been scratched, he's better off in Manchester

Ron*

I'm just assuming, but I stopped playing video games and have pushed more buttons in here :laugh:

I don't blame anyone for being pissed off at this point but let's just keep it at the product on the ice, management, angry moths, KISS, and whatever but other posters. Obviously everyone is passionate here and most were Kings fans before the ducks were even a sparkle in Disney's eye.

My friend and I were laughing because I looked up these guy's ages: Gene Simmons is 64 and Paul Stanley is 61.

The guy that played lead guitar doesn't look old enough to be Ace Frehley, but I could be mistaken. It did look like Peter Criss on drums, tho.

Other than hawking the new football team, I don't understand why they got such an old band to play. The newest song they played was at least 30 years old. :/

CNS

A World Alone
May 24, 2008
I would have called him up before Schultz. Than again, if Bodnarchuk would have just been scratched, he's better off in Manchester

I'm talking to play him. Over Muzzin. Because Muzzin has a shot but that's it. In every other aspect of the game, Bods is better.

ScoreZeGoals

Boooorrrrriiiinnnnng
Jun 29, 2010
I'm talking to play him. Over Muzzin. Because Muzzin has a shot but that's it. In every other aspect of the game, Bods is better.

At this point I'd try just about anyone over Muzzin. Would Sutter do that though? That's the million dollar question

Edit: Since I forgot to comment earlier, acquiring MacDonald would be a bad move

MynameisKing

Sep 29, 2010
GB

Instead of a trade I'd like the Kings to explore their farm system first. There are plenty of guys deserving of a look. Who knows maybe somebody sparks the Kings out of this swoon. I mean if it doesn't work they can always send them back down. You're losing a roster player most likely in a trade and bringing in someone that's new to the system. We all know how that's working for Frattin.

Raccoon Jesus

Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I'd love to see Bodnarchuk get a game or two. Especially now that Muzzin is looking more and more like an aggressive Randy Jones.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad