#53 Stadium Series, Kings lose to Ducks ... by some score.

KingKopitar11*

Man King needs to lose some extra fat if he has any to lose, if he got just a little faster, he'd be great.

CNS

A World Alone
May 24, 2008
Hey Herby,

We beat State. Many times. And in many sports. So you're not allowed to be mad.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
LOL Andrew MacDonald is worse defensively than Muzzin. Watch him before you drool over him too much.

Don't know about worse but it's definitely lateral, heh. Anyone expecting that to be our saviour is going to be sorely disappointed. Ugh.

I swear if AMart gets moved, game over.

Raccoon Jesus

Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Alright! Thread cleanup time.

Time for the mid-slump nightly "call out the post but not the poster" reminder.

Shots after this warning will be infracted. Cheers!

HYORI 1963

Grit & Character
Jan 20, 2009
Orange County CA
It was an awesome experience. Looking at 54,099 fill Dodger Stadium, it made me proud to be a hockey fan in southern California.

The Kings had the effort, they just couldn't bury the puck.

Time for all the pretenders to go back under the rock and the real fans to step forward and realize this is just another mid-season slump.

I use to sound like you. I've argued with all the same guys you are arguing now and calling them the same names and accusations.

I'm much happier now that I've made nice for the most part anyways. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ron*

Guys, I can't post from home games, since I am attending them. Tonight was particularly brutal since the signal was so bad from Dodger Stadium.

CNS

A World Alone
May 24, 2008
You're trash too, tough guy. Even if I agree with this ONE point you make, its only because its the one point you've made that's been right in a week. ;)

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
H
Some of us have been posting on this board since the LAPD days, and were here through the darkest of dark in the Murray and Crawford years

I'm still waiting for him to explain how the Kings who went 1-7 on the road in the playoffs last year are going to magically flip the switch and win road series at SJ, Anaheim and Chicago. The Kings played two of those teams last year and went 0-6 on the road, and will be on the road again this year.

I guess the same way you couldnt explain how a core that hadn't won anything ever, and was pretty doom and gloom in 2012 went on that run .

I couldn't .....

Hell for all know this jekly and Hyde team could go into march then suddenly not lose another game.

That March schedule is weak and at home moslty .

If the Kings can't make any ground there ........well its over I guess.

Hell last year I thought the Kings were done round one after 2-0 to the blues.

KingKopitar11*

I guess the same way you coudlnt explain how a core that hadn't won anything ever, and was pretty doom and gloom in 2012 went on that run .

I couldn't .....
Hell for all know this jekly and Hyde team could go into march then suddenly not lose another game.

That !arch schedule is weak and at home moslty .

Mod Warning #346 just in case you missed it.

Ron*

I guess the same way you coudlnt explain how a core that hadn't won anything ever, and was pretty doom and gloom in 2012 went on that run .

I couldn't .....

That !arch schedule is weak and at home moslty .

Yeah, I remember how bad that mid-season was. I brought a close friend to 0-1 back-to-back losses and remember telling her how disappointed I was in this team, that it was supposed to be a contender...then the following game, Dustin Brown had a hat-trick amid trade rumors and the rest is history.

I think this team is very similar...that we can make a similar historic run. But a lot of people here are forgetting how good this Anaheim team really is. Add to that Chicago, St. Louis, and San Jose are all having terrific years (let's not forget Colorado also), and the West is just crazy this season.

Even if we don't win the Cup this year, keep in mind that at least four out of the five teams previously mentioned won't win it either. That means a five out of six very deserving teams will not win a Cup this year, because the West is having a historic season.

ScoreZeGoals

Boooorrrrriiiinnnnng
Jun 29, 2010
Just because I didn't discover this board until 2010 doesn't make me a newcomer. I've been a fan of this team before most of you were born, and I have suffered far longer than any of you have.

Fans that continually ***** about a team when it goes through slumps is about as fair-weather as it gets. You may be insulted, but that's just too bad. Just enjoying the good times and not sticking with the team through the bad times, well, that's the definition of being fair-weathered. I don't know how to sugar-coat it for you.

Ron, I'm going to come at this level headed and try not to get into the whole dumb name calling thing with you. With that said, you don't know other people. You have no idea how long I, or a lot of people have been a fan. Yes, you have been a fan longer than me, but that also has a lot to do with the fact that you are older than me. I became a King fan in 88 after the Gretzky trade, I was 11 years old. I knew nothing about hockey at that time, but was drawn to all the hoopla about Gretzky.

I've seen my fair share of bad Kings hockey and have just as much a right to be pissed at this teams poor play. You find a fan of any team that has gone through a stretch like the Kings have and you will find a bunch of pissed off fans. This doesn't make them fair-weathered, in fact it could easily be argued that they are overly passionate and care more than some who just think thinks will be OK. Long story short, you can't just pigeon hole people like that.

Lastly, I apologize if I offended with that picture.

Raccoon Jesus

Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Achievement Unlocked: Current Season Record for Deleted Posts in a Thread on Kings Board.

Thanks, slump!

Ron*

Ron, I'm going to come at this level headed and try not to get into the whole dumb name calling thing with you. With that said, you don't know other people. You have no idea how long I, or a lot of people have been a fan. Yes, you have been a fan longer than me, but that also has a lot to do with the fact that you are older than me. I became a King fan in 88 after the Gretzky trade, I was 11 years old. I knew nothing about hockey at that time, but was drawn to all the hoopla about Gretzky.

I've seen my fair share of bad Kings hockey and have just as much a right to be pissed at this teams poor play. You find a fan of any team that has gone through a stretch like the Kings have and you will find a bunch of pissed off fans. This doesn't make them fair-weathered, in fact it could easily be argued that they are overly passionate and care more than some who just think thinks will be OK. Long story short, you can't just pigeon hole people like that.

Lastly, I apologize if I offended with that picture.

Fair enough. I agree.

Yeah, that photo got under my skin. (I must admit, it was kind of funny.) But its all cool now. Let's move on.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad