3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
Zibanejad has no answers for why they played this way. Not his job to have the answers. This is on f***ing David Quinn.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Not for nothing but Georgiev has not been particularly impressive for quite a while at this point. He had that good game against the Islanders but other than that he’s looked pretty pedestrian with a quite a few stinkers. He had that hot stretch of 4 or 5 straight great starts but outside of that he’s very meh with some ups and a bunch of downs and I feel like there’s been more down than people like to acknowledge. A lot of hand waving because he’s young.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Not for nothing but Georgiev has not been particularly impressive for quite a while at this point. He had that good game against the Islanders but other than that he’s looked pretty pedestrian with a quite a few stinkers. He had that hot stretch of 4 or 5 straight great starts but outside of that he’s very meh with some ups and a bunch of downs and I feel like there’s been more down than people like to acknowledge. A lot of hand waving because he’s young.

This is why I don’t believe hank is here much longer. Because Gorton is asking for top 6 forwards for in essence an up and down back up goalie. Young with potential for sure but he is no superstar. Gorton just isn’t serious about actually trading him

Reactions: egelband

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
The team was lacklustre in the first two periods. The game was given away there. This was one of those chase the game things.

Kakko has looked better in the last week or so though--more involved and getting more shots. Lately Fox has been our best D.

Reactions: belford22

NYRangers0723

Apr 30, 2019
I’m relieved Strome is exposing himself.

Better now than 5 weeks into a 5 year deal. I have no interest in bringing him back at any legitimate term or dollar. Hard pass.
Agreed. I think we all admit that he had that one great stretch mostly because Panarin was absolutely on fire

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
I'm thinking the only way McKegg scores again with an actual goalie in the way is if we trade him at the deadline and he plays on his new team against us

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
kxgijB6.jpg

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
This team is basically a prix fixe menu

Pick one of

Alex Borscht Georgiev or Igor Stroganoff Shesterkin for soup
Bread or Saffron rice for accompaniment
Chris American beef steak Kreider or Fil beef Goulash Chytil
Adam NY cheesecake Fox or Jersey Tony's lobster tail

everyone else is a side of asparagus or corn.

Reactions: Blue Blooded
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad