Post-Game Talk: #53 - 02/07/20 | sabres @ RANGERS

3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
No Tony D in last three minutes. Injured?
Wouldn’t be surprised if it was Another Quinn demotion. I thought it was when he went with 4 forward and 1 dman after the zibby goal

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
i hope buffalo never wins another game again and every pick they get busts

strome is dog **** on skates

none of the 4th line including kakko is nhl caliber

probably panarins worst game as a ranger

i feel it prudent to mention that our recent good stretch pretty well coincides with kreider being resurgent. he should be traded but we are a significantly worse team without him and idk how prepared we are for what that actually means

games like this are why the NHL is fifth fiddle in NA and belongs there.
If you watched the whole game you’d realize Kakko didn’t play on the 4th line for long, and was our best player.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
Also Georgiev was not challenged a ton tonight. He had that one great save on the cross ice pass. But the goals allowed to Reinhart and Vesey were bad goals. Cant be getting beat by soft backhanders from two guys who have struggled all year. Bad game.

That Reinhart goal was a backhand roofer. Unstoppable other than a high-risk poke check. And Lindgren was so a@@ on that play that *I* lost hair

Reactions: KirkAlbuquerque

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Can you imagine Quinn actually took Kreider off the ice for that last face off for 4th line superstar Brendan Lemieux.

Kreider the best guy in the league at retrieving loose pucks off the face off

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
That Reinhart goal was a backhand roofer. Unstoppable other than a high-risk poke check. And Lindgren was so a@@ on that play that *I* lost hair
Lindgren was terrible all around on that shift.

Georgiev cannot get beat by that. Dont care where the puck went. Cannot get beat there.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
Can you imagine Quinn actually took Kreider off the ice for that last face off for 4th line superstar Brendan Lemieux.

Kreider the best guy in the league at retrieving loose pucks off the face off
which is amazing considering that dip f*** strome lost like 7 consecutive face offs including THE ONE WHERE KREIDER SCORED.

Off Sides

Sep 8, 2008
3 stars

iso cam
The 2 people from Buffalo who named their dog Carter Mutten
People blaming Georgiev for 3 goals against when it was all on the defense.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Also Georgiev was not challenged a ton tonight. He had that one great save on the cross ice pass. But the goals allowed to Reinhart and Vesey were bad goals. Cant be getting beat by soft backhanders from two guys who have struggled all year. Bad game.

the Vesey goal in particular ices the game and is absolutely atrocious.

I’ll just keep saying it. If we want to win games play Shesterkin. If we want to keep dicking around keep the goalie carousel going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad