Post-Game Talk: #53 - 02/07/20 | sabres @ RANGERS

3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antman427

Jul 6, 2018
Is this team a magnet for high priced free agent defenseman that turn out to be bad for us or what? Redden, Shattenkirk, Trouba!

Reactions: EdJovanovski

Antman427

Jul 6, 2018
Or irrational fans that nitpick the bad and forget about the good the players do. Redden was a bad move at the time, Shattenkirk got chased out of town for being injured, and Trouba has been good.
What good did Redden do? My point is that we had these bad contracts that have cost us salary cap wise. Trouba is a little too early to judge, I want nothing more than for him to work out. Shattenkirk had injuries that plagued him no question but were eating 7 million next year? So this has nothing to do with the good players do, just pointing out the obvious.

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
How many chances do you get to hire a coach like Gerard Gallant ? Let Quinn lead us to the lottery and then can him. Coaches are hired to be fired . Time to move on come season end .We have o make the next step . Have it done before the draft so that Gorton and Gallant can get together on player selection via trades and drafts and Gallant gets the type of guys he is looking for to ice a team he likes . I think it has to be done.....

Could have sworn that Gallant was recently dumped because it was felt he wasn't doing a good job.

The ones who did a great job there were management.

They all get dumped and rehired. Very few make any difference, at all. None of them win with inferior personnel.

romba

Aug 2, 2005
New Jersey
That Reinhart goal was a backhand roofer. Unstoppable other than a high-risk poke check. And Lindgren was so a@@ on that play that *I* lost hair
Georgiev was casually sliding off his angle short side assuming the backhand would head that way or he’d forehand to shoot it. Sure, that had to be close to perfect to beat him but it was also a mistake on his part imo, and not the only one on the night. Looks rusty but what do you expect having to keep 3 goalies playing and somewhat happy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->