3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Why did Quinn take Kreider off and put Lemieux on at the end? Wtf? Kreider is the one player who should be out there in that scenario he’s the best puck retrieval guy on the team. If he’s out there he wins that puck in the corner instead of it getting pinned to run the clock out.

More galaxy brain stupidity from Quinn.

itsPLkielbasa

Aug 30, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
Can we just get a coach with NHL experience?

I am not liking Quinn at all. Hopefully they address the 4th line in the off season. I don't want to see McKegg in a NYR uniform ever again. Useless.

Reactions: leetch99

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
i hope buffalo never wins another game again and every pick they get busts

strome is dog shit on skates

none of the 4th line including kakko is nhl caliber

probably panarins worst game as a ranger

i feel it prudent to mention that our recent good stretch pretty well coincides with kreider being resurgent. he should be traded but we are a significantly worse team without him and idk how prepared we are for what that actually means

games like this are why the NHL is fifth fiddle in NA and belongs there.

Reactions: CasusBelli

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
Poor personnel choices at the end there. How the hell is Strome on the ice DQ? How?? He has been so bad lately.

And so he goes out there and all he does is bang pucks around the boards creating 50/50 chances of it making all the way around AND being able to setup a play.

I am all in on trading Strome. They can play Kakko with Panarin next year. Or anyone else really.

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
Took the dog for walk after Wayne Vesey's goal and missed the only redeemable moments of the game.

Reactions: bl02

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
Also Georgiev was not challenged a ton tonight. He had that one great save on the cross ice pass. But the goals allowed to Reinhart and Vesey were bad goals. Cant be getting beat by soft backhanders from two guys who have struggled all year. Bad game.

will1066

Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008
Sam just confirmed there will be more Spotlights till the end of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad