GDT: #52 ISLANDERS (43-25-4) at DEVILS (31-29-11) - 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Devils fans have been really good in this game. They've kept those sudden hoards of Isles fans drowned out pretty well.

Uli Hiemer

Dr. Evil
Oct 19, 2011
Queens
hockey night live is so ****ing bad

steve valiquette however you spell is insufferable

i miss dave maloney and ron duguay

RNCDevil

Jun 21, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
God Fraser and Zubrus on the ice at the same time. All on those two loser clowns. WTF are they thinking putting those two useless piles of total suck on the ice at the same time? That's a fire - able offense for the entire coaching staff.

It's crazy. I think the fans appreciate that they put more pressure on all their teammates. They are the opposite of a player that makes his line better. I really don't understand why Zubrus and Fraser see ice time with Sislo/Matteau/Thompson or Helgeson/Burlon as possible replacements. They couldn't be worse.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
We fire one of the best assistant's we've had in recent memory, yet keep one of the worst assistant's I can remember.

Not to mention that the unit he ran DIRECTLY cost us countless points early this season.

GO **** YOURSELF FOLIGNO!:rant:

You can't fire him now, but should have back on the 26th of December.

Dylan9z9

May 16, 2012
Rockaway, NJ
This is garbage. The Devils deserve better tonight. If not for the goalie still living off a semi-playoff run 5 years ago, they're most likely up by 2 or 3 goals right now.

They don't deserve ****. They're running around like maniacs and can't put the puck in the net. Some of these players don't deserve to be on this team.

The game is about putting the puck in the net.

Sir Fenwick Corsi

NJ Lottery PICK-3
Dec 29, 2010
New York
Devils fans have been really good in this game. They've kept those sudden hoards of Isles fans drowned out pretty well.

This is what pisses me off most. You have these bandwagon ****** deciding to show up in droves because they have a decent team for the first time in 14 years. They don't deserve to sit through another loss and listen to the WWE chanters.

How quickly they forget the nights when they were lucky to have 4k in their own barn.

**** em and let the bandwagon catch fire. They've been insufferable this entire season.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
LOL Elias couldn't even get a wide open net.

Kurt Cobain

Mar 30, 2004
**** that really pissed me off for some reason. Still hate ****ing losing even in a lost season

Same here. I was so angry when that goal went in. But after a minute you realize it's better to lose at this point in the season since we're already eliminated basically, or at least I do. We could really use a top 10 pick that is closer to 5 rather than 10. Or at least have a higher percentage when it comes to winning the draft lottery and getting McDavid.. I know that's a pipe dream but still.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I've had it with Foligno.

Bring back Oates as an assistant (not to coach the PP please) and Stevens too.

Hire a real head coach, cut ties with Foligno, gets two top 6 players, make one of Zubrus or Ruutu disappear.

Great offseason.

Bologna 1

Aug 5, 2006
God ****. I have no issue when they lose BC of talent. But I still.get ****in pissed when they lose NC BC they can't complete a god damn pass and lose every battle.

Dylan9z9

May 16, 2012
Rockaway, NJ
I've had it with Foligno.

Bring back Oates as an assistant (not to coach the PP please) and Stevens too.

Hire a real head coach, cut ties with Foligno, gets two top 6 players, make one of Zubrus or Ruutu disappear.

Great offseason.

Unless you buyout Zubrus, that's not gonna happen. No one is gonna take that laughable contract. Ruutu you can just not re-sign but I think he's a decent depth player for us.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
This is what pisses me off most. You have these bandwagon ****** deciding to show up in droves because they have a decent team for the first time in 14 years. They don't deserve to sit through another loss and listen to the WWE chanters.

How quickly they forget the nights when they were lucky to have 4k in their own barn.

**** em and let the bandwagon catch fire.

You get bandwagoners in every fanbase, especially when the team is winning and double especially when they are from a city filled with with people that have this ludicrous sense over over entitlement. It's just like LA. It is what it is. When he Isles suck again those fans will go away and pretend they never cared and you'll see the real fans again.

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
I was mad after the second goal but I really can't be now.

I felt the Devils played one of their best games of the season; it was pretty clear from that game who on this team can cut it and who can't.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
ONCE AGAIN!

WHY! does Fraser play PK?

He deserves an NHL job about as much as Foligno deserves a job as our assistant coach.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Unless you buyout Zubrus, that's not gonna happen. No one is gonna take that laughable contract. Ruutu you can just not re-sign but I think he's a decent depth player for us.

Ruutu isn't a free agent.

Zubrus NEEDS to be bought out. A team with this much offensive weakness can't afford him on our team next year.

I don't care if his cap hit stays, he can't stay.

Kurt Cobain

Mar 30, 2004
And why the hell was Zubrus out there in the final minute!? Is that Lou's version of trying to tank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad