Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
Men on Fire Edition

tumblr_m4mr38MtPR1rvjo7oo1_1280.jpg

nhl_g_dev6_cr_1296x729.jpg

082613_henrique.jpg

jordin-tootoo-stephen-gionta-nhl-chicago-blackhawks-new-jersey-devils-850x560.jpg

Here are the projected lineups:

:isles

Josh Bailey - John Tavares - Kyle Okposo
Anders Lee - Brock Nelson - Ryan Strome
Nikolay Kulemin - Frans Nielsen - Tyler Kennedy
Matt Martin - Casey Cizikas - Cal Clutterbuck

Thomas Hickey - Travis Hamonic
Nick Leddy - Johnny Boychuk
Brian Strait - Matt Donovan

Jaroslav Halak​

Scratched: Michael Grabner, Eric Boulton, Colin McDonald, Calvin de Haan

Injured: Mikhail Grabovski (upper body), Lubomir Visnovsky (lower body)

:devils

Adam Henrique - Scott Gomez - Steve Bernier
Martin Havlat - Travis Zajac - Jordin Tootoo
Dainius Zubrus - Stephen Gionta - Michael Ryder
Tuomo Ruutu - Jacob Josefson - Peter Harrold

Andy Greene - Adam Larsson
Jon Merrill - Damon Severson
Mark Fraser - Eric Gelinas

Cory Schneider​

Scratched: None

Injured: Mike Cammalleri (ill), Patrik Elias (back spasms), Bryce Salvador (back), Ryane Clowe (concussion)

Status report: The Devils lineup will not be confirmed until later today. New Jersey recalled forwards Reid Boucher and Stefan Matteau from the Albany Devils of the American Hockey League on an emergency basis and each player skated Saturday. Cammalleri missed the game against the Sabres due to an illness and is questionable. If Elias and Cammalleri cannot play, Boucher and Matteau could factor into the lineup. … Capuano said the four lines he had in place in a 4-1 loss against the Chicago Blackhawks will remain intact against the Devils.

ForeverJerseyGirl

Dec 14, 2014
New Jersey
Let's go, Devils!

If Cammy and Elias can't play, I would rather watch Boucher and Matteau than Ryder and Havlat if only to get an idea of where Boucher and Matteau are in their development.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Let's go, Devils!

If Cammy and Elias can't play, I would rather watch Boucher and Matteau than Ryder and Havlat if only to get an idea of where Boucher and Matteau are in their development.

Quoted for truth.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Elias is confirmed in. Cammy out. No word on who is comeing out for Elias or his line.

No Matteau or Boucher. They were only emergency call ups in case others couldn't go.

All per TG

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
TG said Lou believes the other players who were question marks this morning should play but not confirmed.

So still possible Matteau or Boucher could go if someone pulls out late.

StvBroDan

vPLAY WITH HEARTv
Oct 15, 2008
USA
Theres more islander fans than devils here. This is pathetic

What do you expect. They have been pathetic for soooooooomany years. There is like a whole new fan base. Devils tickets holders have prob sold their tickets and will use the money towards the next season. I just hope they got plenty of money for them. Enjoy the game **** the yes yes yes *******s.

DenisSamson3

Sep 13, 2007
What do you expect. They have been pathetic for soooooooomany years. There is like a whole new fan base. Devils tickets holders have prob sold their tickets and will use the money towards the next season. I just hope they got plenty of money for them. Enjoy the game **** the yes yes yes *******s.

The Hipsters of hockey?

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
You think they would of learned after the ******** that happened with Lemieux. If the playoffs aren't realistic, you can't win meaningless games.

Even if we lost all the games people wanted us to lose we'd still probably be 4th or 5th at 'worst' anyway...dude relax and just enjoy the development of the guys we HAVE.

I really can't wait till Columbus wins the lottery after people cheer the fact they passed us :laugh:

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
It's a SLIGHT exaggeration...maybe 25-30% Isle fans is my guesstimate but they'll probably sound like the crowd majority tonight.

5k NYi fans inside?
Hard to imagine that many but, a a lot of Devils fans sold tonight including my 4 I had bought a few months ago.

Lindys Lazy Eye

Oct 20, 2012
Dover, NJ
Even if we lost all the games people wanted us to lose we'd still probably be 4th or 5th at 'worst' anyway...dude relax and just enjoy the development of the guys we HAVE.

I really can't wait till Columbus wins the lottery after people cheer the fact they passed us :laugh:

that kind of loser mentality belongs to fans of certain other teams, have some pride in the team you root for

Loser mentality? I could see if this was any other draft, but this is supposed to be the strongest draft class since 2003. With a generational talent leading the front. We also have the weakest forward pool out of any NHL team.

We can't **** around because of "pride". This team needs a top five pick. Strome, Marner...etc are leaps and bounds better then ****ing Zacha and Rattain.

A true fan wants his team to not be mediocre every year. I want to see this team draft some legit talent and get better. Not miss the playoffs by 2 points and **** themselves out of a good draft pick YEAR AFTER YEAR.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
Loser mentality? I could see if this was any other draft, but this is supposed to be the strongest draft class since 2003. With a generational talent leading the front. We also have the weakest forward pool out of any NHL team.

We can't **** around because of "pride". This team needs a top five pick. Strome, Marner...etc are leaps and bounds better then ****ing Zacha and Rattain.

A true fan wants his team to not be mediocre every year. I want to see this team draft some legit talent and get better. Not miss the playoffs by 2 points and **** themselves out of a good draft pick YEAR AFTER YEAR.

to each their own i guess…enjoy the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad