OT: 50th Obsequious Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hurricane28

Angry Flyers STH/Weather Guy
Aug 22, 2012
South Jersey
Thinking of taking a trip to California for my winter break, but torn between San Diego and San Francisco
Someone help me here

CodyTheHuman

Dec 31, 2014
California
Thinking of taking a trip to California for my winter break, but torn between San Diego and San Francisco
Someone help me here

Both are expensive, but San Francisco is more expensive. It depends on what you want to do really. San Diego has some nice beaches, but it is getting chilly outside. San Francisco has Fisherman's Wharf, Alcatraz, a bunch of touristy stuff really.

Hurricane28

Angry Flyers STH/Weather Guy
Aug 22, 2012
South Jersey
Ive been to both I'm torn lol went to SF in 2011 when the phillies were there, the people at the game really were nice to us and fun, and then went to SD in 2013 where we were actually staying in the same hotel as the phillies (i was in an elevator with chase utley that was interesting lol), but SF was more of a spur of the moment trip so we couldn't go to alcatraz, so spur of the moment that we stayed at the Holiday inn on the wharf

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
For the first time in a long time, I have a fever of 101.3. Been a long time since I felt like this. What's weird, is that I feel less ****** than the past couple of days.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
This might be an odd question, but here goes.

I am attending my first live Nhl game. Do arenas have any restrictions on the camera you bring to a game? I want to take my good camera so I can take lots of good pics. Will that be an issue?

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
This might be an odd question, but here goes.

I am attending my first live Nhl game. Do arenas have any restrictions on the camera you bring to a game? I want to take my good camera so I can take lots of good pics. Will that be an issue?

What's your good camera? Does it have a tripod? (I crack myself up).

Phunhog

Jul 18, 2007
For the first time in a long time, I have a fever of 101.3. Been a long time since I felt like this. What's weird, is that I feel less ****** than the past couple of days.

The added temperature of your body is killing the stuff that was making you feel crappy. I stayed in motel 6 last night so take this with a grain of salt.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Anyone know if morning skates are open to the public and how you find out what time they are if it is open?

Also, still no answer on my camera question. Anyone?

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
My response up there was genuine in the beginning. How big of a camera are we talking about?

lol...oh.

It's a Cannon Powershot. Not too big. About the size of a softball. It's not a professional one by all means, but is certainly bigger than a small camera or cell phone.

We tend to take the good camera when we want really good pics, but also have a lesser, smaller one that does not zoom as much but is easier to carry around.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
lol...oh.

It's a Cannon Powershot. Not too big. About the size of a softball. It's not a professional one by all means, but is certainly bigger than a small camera or cell phone.

We tend to take the good camera when we want really good pics, but also have a lesser, smaller one that does not zoom as much but is easier to carry around.

You're fine with the Powershot. I've brought my DSLR in with no problems multiple times.

As long as you don't have a telescopic lens you're good to go.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
You're fine with the Powershot. I've brought my DSLR in with no problems multiple times.

As long as you don't have a telescopic lens you're good to go.

Perfect! Excited to watch them on Saturday. I just hope they come to play!

Plus of course I want some really good pics!

Sombastate

Jun 19, 2011
Las Vegas
So I've been out of town for the last few days, came back home today to find out that there's an article about me in the biggest local publication.

Its time to go big time on my friends and stop responding to all of them

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
So I've been out of town for the last few days, came back home today to find out that there's an article about me in the biggest local publication.

The Nevada Mustard Times?

OrangeAndBlackMetal

Dark Wizard of the Black Cascade
Aug 14, 2009
Reykjavík

Were you the one who slaughtered all those puppies in jersey?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad