OT: 50th Obsequious Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
Well, yes, you do inject it into yourself. But the virus you are injecting yourself with is inactive/dead (idk, Flyotes could probably explain it better) the purpose behind it is to introduce your body to a small sample of it so it your immune system gets use to it and can start producing whatever it needs to produce to fight it before you actually catch it. That said, I never get it and have never had it. It's funny at work we share desks. Everyone that comes in and basically dumps a buckets of alcohol on their desks are the same people that call in sick every couple of months and the people that don't are the people that are there every day. :laugh:

Right, the flu shot gives you a nonfunctioning version of the flu but one that has the appearance of being the actual thing. It's like the Vincent Lecavalier of viruses. ;)

Flyotes

Sorry Hinkie.
Apr 7, 2007
SJ
I haven't had enough coffee yet to explain how it works. Just trust me. It's a good thing. I'm actually friendly with a lab that is circling around - in the area - round-about - proximally - in the same stadium at least as finding the holy grail of a vaccine that would eliminate the flu entirely regardless of mutation (located an area to attack that any variant of the flu cannot persist without). Depends on if the more recent discoveries are translational (works on animals to working on humans). Meaning: You'd get one vaccination and never get it again. Big boon for the young and old who have the highest mortality rates.

PALE PWNR

Jul 10, 2010
Sewell NJ
Anyone watching "Making a Murder" on Netflix. This is mind blowing

I have not, but I did watch Bleach which is a documentary about the Kurt Cobain Murde...I mean Suicide which was really fascinating. I'm not sure he made it himself but the entirety of the information and facts given, as well as the recorded phone calls, conversations and records provided by either Love, her attorney or the police station, are by the Private Investigator hired by Courtney Love days before he was found dead. It convinced me that she did it or had someone else do it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad