GDT: #5 – Panthers at Sabres – Fri Oct 17, 7:00PM ET – MSG-B, Bell TV – WGR

My Cozen Dylan

Feb 21, 2014
Jacksonville, FL
"Sabres having trouble getting out of their own zone..." - Dan Dunleavy

Dan, you'd better get used to saying this, because it's gonna be like that for 77 more games.

Dahlin 2 Eichel

Sep 21, 2013
Roaming The Sewers
I may jump into the raging against not kids playing crowd soon. How much better would our center play be if we had Larsson and Grigs up here instead of Ennis and Hodgson?

Not saying they should do that but there is hope on the horizon. Now in going to rock back and forth mumbling this to myself.

Well right now it doesnt matter because win or lose the faceoff in our end, sabres breakout is terrible right now. Tape to tape passes are hard to come by tonight.

moomoosoup

Oct 8, 2014
Why don't the Sabres have the camera from behind the net on penalty kills. Watching Nashville and they're working that angle as I love it.

mikemcburn

Oct 23, 2013
Sorry. Hodgson is sucking all on his own.

K, really, maybe take a step back and take a clean look. The line isn't looking so great for sure and it doesn't help that Hodgson doesn't appear able to win a second face-off, but the kid is actually having a decent individual game.

Jame

Sep 4, 2002
Florida
K, really, maybe take a step back and take a clean look. The line isn't looking so great for sure and it doesn't help that Hodgson doesn't appear able to win a second face-off, but the kid is actually having a decent individual game.

Nope

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011

We disagree. It's cool.

moomoosoup

Oct 8, 2014

Honestly they've had a lot of bad shifts, but the whole team has had a lot of bad shifts. As far as whole lines this period, I think they've had the most half decent shifts.

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY

I disagree as well. But I think we can overcome it. Though I do agree his wingers have been garbage.

SamuraiArt

Balso Par Big John S
Sep 17, 2013
Buffalo
"Something about me people don't know? My thumbs are two different sizes..." Big reveal from Ennis player profile.

mikemcburn

Oct 23, 2013

Tight in passes, pressuring behind the net (both ends), back-checking with actually good positioning (rather than looking lost), snappy stretch passes (shame Stewart gets fancy), solid defensive positioning on the point (personally I wouldn't trust him there on the pp, but it's worked so far), etc.

What else do you want to see him do in the 3rd (other than win a face-off and try to not be on the ice when Weber blinds his goalie before deflecting another puck into our net)?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad