GDT: #5 – Panthers at Sabres – Fri Oct 17, 7:00PM ET – MSG-B, Bell TV – WGR

DapperCam

Jul 9, 2006
Girgensons should be the captain right now. It's obvious he's the heart and soul of the team.

mikemcburn

Oct 23, 2013
lol watching Stafford and Ennis tripping over each other's feet along the boards, each so anxious to be "fast".

RobertR

Jul 5, 2012
Moulson gets paired with Gionta 4vs4 (no Ennis), and finally lands his first shot of the season :sarcasm:

Jame

Sep 4, 2002
Florida
And passes. And defensive positioning. And ........

I can't decide who drives me crazier. Cody or Ennis

I can help

Ennis drives you crazier because it's through the strength of his game that he drives us crazy... Where as its through the weakness in Hodgson game that drives us crazy

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Girgensons should be the captain right now. It's obvious he's the heart and soul of the team.

I know some think that the C should be kept for Reinhart or McEichel, or someone with a higher ceiling than Girgensons, but Z has everything you want in a captain--and with every game he looks like he could end up as a top line calibur player anyways.

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
I may jump into the raging against not kids playing crowd soon. How much better would our center play be if we had Larsson and Grigs up here instead of Ennis and Hodgson?

Not saying they should do that but there is hope on the horizon. Now I'm going to rock back and forth mumbling this to myself.

RobertR

Jul 5, 2012
I may jump into the raging against not kids playing crowd soon. How much better would our center play be if we had Larsson and Grigs up here instead of Ennis and Hodgson?

Not saying they should do that but there is hope on the horizon.

I was thinking the same. Like it can't get any worse than this.. :cry::laugh:

Jame

Sep 4, 2002
Florida

Not saying they should do that but there is hope on the horizon. Now in going to rock back and forth mumbling this to myself.

Agreed. I have no problem with present situation (speaking as an O.T.)

mikemcburn

Oct 23, 2013
I can help

Ennis drives you crazier because it's through the strength of his game that he drives us crazy... Where as its through the weakness in Hodgson game that drives us crazy

To be fair, tonight anyway, it's Ennis' wingers having no center and Hodgson having no wingers.

Swapping Moulson and Foligno may just make some sense.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad