Pre-Game Talk: 4/25 7:41 PM - ECQF GAME 7 - Hogtown Buds at BRUINS | NESN, NBCSN, CBC, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
Plus/Minus leaders after 6 games:

Kuraly +5
Schaller +4
Acciari +3
Chara +3

Not the way to win in the playoffs.
That’s amazing that the top line isn’t up there with all the points they had the first two games.Guess it shows how bad defensively they have been the last 4 games.I don’t know I still say the first line should get mixed up a bit.But I know it’s not going to happen,they are going to live or die with them .

TwineTickler

TheUltimateBruin
May 13, 2006
Fairfield County, CT
Its that Lilou guy. He should be banned from our thread

Yup. He liked a post of mine today or maybe last night from after game 5 when i said "well that blows.....win game 6". As if to gloat that we did not in fact win game 6. I really hope for a million reasons we bury the Leafs in Game 7. Hoping our boys show up and prove to be just as resilient and dominant as they were in the regular season.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Per Pierre, Hyman is taking all of Matthews face offs on his off side. Not sure if it is due to injury or that he's just bad at it.

To note: Matthews is a left shot and Hyman is a right shot.

since76

Jul 14, 2005
Quebec
I just can't see the differenc between a Donato turnover who cost a goal and our super 61 who miss 2 empty goals every games ? It is the same effect on score difference. Atleast Donato can score ....

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
what's the vibe in here for game 7? i think they're gonna lose, but luckily my thoughts don't carry any weight
with regards to what actually happens.

Reactions: Tampbear

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
“I think if anybody would have told us at the start of the year that we are going to be in Game 7, first round, at home, we’d take it,” mused Brad Marchand, his top scoring line again dialed down to 0-0—0 by the stingy, smarter Leafs. “Obviously, it’s tough given the position we are in . . . but again, we have to look forward to the next game. It’s all we can control. Same with them.”

I despise these types of comments. It's not the beginning of the year, it's after you blew a 3 games to 1 lead. I'd like a little more anger for once at the predicament they got themselves into.

Save the anger for the game.

This is one of the oldest sport’s cliches going. If he is pissed, and a guy as competitive as Marchand must be, he’s not going to give that to the media and let the Leafs know they are getting under his skin.

That’s pretty basic stuff.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
I just can't see the differenc between a Donato turnover who cost a goal and our super 61 who miss 2 empty goals every games ? It is the same effect on score difference. Atleast Donato can score ....

I can see the difference. Despite not scoring, Nash is a better fit for the playoffs right now. He's bigger, stronger, and better defensively. Also, there is a huge difference between a turnover that results in a goal against, and a player not scoring. It's really not the same effect.

Reactions: GloryDaze4877

since76

Jul 14, 2005
Quebec
I can see the difference. Despite not scoring, Nash is a better fit for the playoffs right now. He's bigger, stronger, and better defensively. Also, there is a huge difference between a turnover that results in a goal against, and a player not scoring. It's really not the same effect.
Respect your view , but nash is a bust , krejci was much better with heinen. Nash is big strong ...but bring nothing at all....that said i wish he score 2 in a win tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad