Pre-Game Talk: 4/25 7:41 PM - ECQF GAME 7 - Hogtown Buds at BRUINS | NESN, NBCSN, CBC, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
The ice probably won't be the best since the Celtics are playing at the Garden tonight. Hopefully they get their heads out of their rear ends and play more like they did in games 1 and 2.
Well lets hope the Celtics continue to play like they are right now and leave some good luck in the building for tomorrow

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
Forget about the last two,it’s game seven.One team wins one team looses,the previous two really mean nothing.The Leafs aren’t saying we have to win a third in a row tomorrow,there saying we just have to win tonight.If the Bruins are saying no way we can lose 3 in a row we’re n trouble.

Are you ok?

When did I say the Bruins were saying, “no way we lose 3 in a row”?

I didn’t think I needed to explain it, but..

That was me speaking as a fan because the Bruins have not lost 3 games in a row in regulation all season.

That doesn’t mean it can’t happen, but I think it’s unlikely. Hope I cleared that up for you.

Reactions: Alicat

Jean_Jacket41

Neely = HOF
Jun 25, 2003
With the smurfs
I’d much prefer a solid beating and nothing close to 2013 style personally.

But I’ll take a win however it comes.

Same here. Losing to the Leafs would come down as another huge failure and missed Cup run opportunity.

Hopefully, 2018 ain’t added to that depressing list.

Go Bruins!

Reactions: Kate08

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
I think that they are going to win but then again I'm an idiot and a fan.

If I had no skin in the game I would bet my house that they lose. As a coworker said to me today...."have a good weekend. It's game 7 at home and it's not the Leafs from 2013 and Nathan Horton ain't coming through that door so I will talk to you Monday, I'm not going to have you take your misery out on me"

it's kinda funny that nathan horton is on the leafs now, at least technically. bruins should invite him to the garden tomorrow.
put him on krejci's wing, have him tip in the OT winner, and then punch kadri in the face repeatedly in the handshake line.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
He can pull a Ray Bourque and remove his Leafs jersey and expose his #18 underneath

And the Garden erupts and giving him a standing ovation. Bruins come out and destroy the Leafs 5-0 and move on to sweep the Lightning and Penguins in the ECSF and ECF. Then they beat Nashville in 7 games to hoist the Cup.

It is written!

Reactions: Alicat

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
And the Garden erupts and giving him a standing ovation. Bruins come out and destroy the Leafs 5-0 and move on to sweep the Lightning and Penguins in the ECSF and ECF. Then they beat Nashville in 7 games to hoist the Cup.

It is written!
So let it be done.

From your lips to the hockey god's ears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad