Pre-Game Talk: 4/25 7:41 PM - ECQF GAME 7 - Hogtown Buds at BRUINS | NESN, NBCSN, CBC, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
what's the vibe in here for game 7? i think they're gonna lose, but luckily my thoughts don't carry any weight
with regards to what actually happens.

If you're asking the vibe from fans here, I'd say it's pretty even with people thinking they'll win or lose. I will say the ones who think they're going to lose seem to repeat it over and over though. I guess they're trying to get their point across? :laugh:

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Respect your view , but nash is a bust , krejci was much better with heinen. Nash is big strong ...but bring nothing at all....that said i wish he score 2 in a win tomorrow

I hope he scores 2 tomorrow as well. Krejci was much better with Heinen? Or do you mean Donato?

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
Yup. He liked a post of mine today or maybe last night from after game 5 when i said "well that blows.....win game 6". As if to gloat that we did not in fact win game 6. I really hope for a million reasons we bury the Leafs in Game 7. Hoping our boys show up and prove to be just as resilient and dominant as they were in the regular season.
Yes , he did the same thing to me about a comment I made concerning game 5 .

TaroTsujimoto

Apr 20, 2014
Donato is capable of scoring a big goal for us, but I keep thinking of that missed assignment which led to a goal against the last game he was in. I think Game 6 was the time to insert him. Game 7 is too much pressure.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
I think they are going to win.

More than anything else, I just don’t think they are going to lose three games in a row.
Forget about the last two,it’s game seven.One team wins one team looses,the previous two really mean nothing.The Leafs aren’t saying we have to win a third in a row tomorrow,there saying we just have to win tonight.If the Bruins are saying no way we can lose 3 in a row we’re n trouble.

Absurdity

light switch connoisseur
Jul 6, 2012
The ice probably won't be the best since the Celtics are playing at the Garden tonight. Hopefully they get their heads out of their rear ends and play more like they did in games 1 and 2.

Bruin1970

Feb 23, 2018
I was pretty lonely when I said they should do everything possible to win first in the East. Tampa is out surfing after playing a non-playoff team in the first round. That final stretch where first place was theirs to lose they really showed that they don’t want it. It’s carried over into the playoffs. First place was everything. Play NJ or play the 3rd place team overall. The playoff structure is F’d. It should go back to 1 plays 8 etc. either way- the bruins choked.

Reactions: Bruinfanatic

JP Nolan

Sep 28, 2017
That’s amazing that the top line isn’t up there with all the points they had the first two games.Guess it shows how bad defensively they have been the last 4 games.I don’t know I still say the first line should get mixed up a bit.But I know it’s not going to happen,they are going to live or die with them .
The top line is Minus 17 in the three losses.........

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
what's the vibe in here for game 7? i think they're gonna lose, but luckily my thoughts don't carry any weight
with regards to what actually happens.

I think that they are going to win but then again I'm an idiot and a fan.

If I had no skin in the game I would bet my house that they lose. As a coworker said to me today...."have a good weekend. It's game 7 at home and it's not the Leafs from 2013 and Nathan Horton ain't coming through that door so I will talk to you Monday, I'm not going to have you take your misery out on me"

Reactions: Tmac37 and nickyb

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
The ice probably won't be the best since the Celtics are playing at the Garden tonight. Hopefully they get their heads out of their rear ends and play more like they did in games 1 and 2.

Plenty of time for the turnaround. They play 7 hours apart at times. The ice will be the same as always for better or worse

Reactions: Absurdity

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
I think that they are going to win but then again I'm an idiot and a fan.

If I had no skin in the game I would bet my house that they lose. As a coworker said to me today...."have a good weekend. It's game 7 at home and it's not the Leafs from 2013 and Nathan Horton ain't coming through that door so I will talk to you Monday, I'm not going to have you take your misery out on me"
That’s the scary thing,this is a much better Leafs team,and not as good Bruins team.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Matt Bartkowski scored the first goal in game 7 against the Leafs in 2013 so that means tomorrow it’s ... McQuaid ??

Rick Nash ;)

Wait....Are we going with someone who hasn't scored in forever? I guess Rick Nash counts since it feels like he hasn't scored in forever....Or Bergeron? He hasn't scored in a while....Heinen, as well. Or Krejci...Someone please score....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad