BRUINS GDT 4/23 7:14 PM: Game 6 ECQF: Bruins hope to silence Maple Leaf Square | NESN, NBCSN, CBC, TVAS, 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I’m more than ready to move on from this series. Not because of the hockey. The games have been mostly fun to watch. My god the cries in Toronto can be heard down here.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
I need a break from watching hockey during the week. It's throwing off my DDP Yoga schedule.

Let's get it done tonight boys, my back will thank you

I want to watch Mike Mayock's mock draft on NFLN weds night, so they better not c block me.

Maybe this Bruins team is different and will make it easier for once? Then again they did choke to FLA and lose game 5, but I'm feeling a win.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
No more main board for me. It’s a blue shirt circle jerk and lots and lots of “the refs are bad. Yeah they complain about the delay of game too. But really game five was so bad. I hope tonight is fair. Wow i can’t believe how bad the officials are for us.”

Just repeated over and over. Post by post. All different people too. When it’s just one or two i get it. Everyone has their a-holes.

Bruins in a rout tonight.

HockeyMomx2

Extra Medium Water, Hold The Pickles
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2008
The Most Beautiful Place In The World
I’m seriously considering sleeping through this. I’m not sure my nerves can take this
Bahahahahahahahaha I so hear you. I was going to take a couple percocets last night to get rid of a headache and instead opted to take prescription motrin and save the percs for tonight in case I decide to knock myself out after the 1st period LMAO

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
No more main board for me. It’s a blue shirt circle jerk and lots and lots of “the refs are bad. Yeah they complain about the delay of game too. But really game five was so bad. I hope tonight is fair. Wow i can’t believe how bad the officials are for us.”

Just repeated over and over. Post by post. All different people too. When it’s just one or two i get it. Everyone has their a-holes.

Bruins in a rout tonight.

Toronto stopped skating in Game 5 and things that were not being called on them in Games 3 and 4, did get called.

If you watch the other series, depending on the refs, that stick work is being called in a lot of games. Toronto fans are in denial about how much clutch and grab and obstruction the Leafs commit. They think just because they have a fast team, they don’t do that stuff to create more space.

Reactions: Chief Nine

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
I knew what she meant.

I love that the players still think about this stuff:

https://www.tsn.ca/talent/gardiner-feels-leafs-lifted-bruins-curse-with-game-5-win-1.1064704

Lol@Gardiner. Two completely different circumstances, but sure, whatever helps you sleep at night.

Glad you said this, because I was thinking the same thing. If he thinks by NOT blowing a 4-1 lead vs. the Bruins in the Garden in a Game 5 in some way "lifts the curse" of that historic collapse in 2013, he's out of his mind. Gardiner never did strike me as the brightest bulb in the room.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Toronto stopped skating in Game 5 and things that were not being called on them in Games 3 and 4, did get called.

If you watch the other series, depending on the refs, that stick work is being called in a lot of games. Toronto fans are in denial about how much clutch and grab and obstruction the Leafs commit. They think just because they have a fast team, they don’t do that stuff to create more space.

I don’t remember specifics, but i do remember a couple times thinking “that COULD HAVE been called on Boston.” Or also “they COULD HAVE let that go against Toronto.” But I’m not gonna fret over could haves when it comes to penalties.

No question in my mind that Toronto got the shit end of the stick in game 5, but it’s not nearly the screw job they’re crying about. Not to mention THEY WON THE FREAKING GAME.

You’re totally right about the obstruction. It’s been really bad for a while. Also on the whole Toronto stopped skating theory, which is absolutely true. It’s no mystery that the whistles came out once Boston finally started chipping and chasing more, which they really need to emphasize tonight. Toronto D has had a hell of a time behind Andersen, who doesn’t seem so comfortable with it either

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
Glad you said this, because I was thinking the same thing. If he thinks by NOT blowing a 4-1 lead vs. the Bruins in the Garden in a Game 5 in some way "lifts the curse" of that historic collapse in 2013, he's out of his mind. Gardiner never did strike me as the brightest bulb in the room.

Hoping the B’s go up 4-1 early (and keep adding on) so he has all offseason to think about the significance.

:laugh:

blazenlo

Oct 3, 2005
Maine
Lines 1-3...play with the energy, drive and want like the 4th line and this one is in the bag!

LET'S GO :bruins's!!!!:clap::clap::clap:

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
I want to watch Mike Mayock's mock draft on NFLN weds night, so they better not c block me.

Maybe this Bruins team is different and will make it easier for once? Then again they did choke to FLA and lose game 5, but I'm feeling a win.

Hopefully.

Different coach different result hopefully.

Hopefully.

Hopefully.

Last edited:

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)

Lou, there is this cool new thing called DVR, you may want to check it out...

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Thats what Im gdoing.
Ill most likely wake up around 2am and Ill check my phone for the score.

I could never. I will have to record tonight and catch it later. Hoping to start around 9. I’ll watch from 2-4am before i miss a playoff game. Unless I’m working in the building, where I’ve still tried to record the game and watch when i get home, cuz sometimes i can sneak out before the crowd does, i always record.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Bahahahahahahahaha I so hear you. I was going to take a couple percocets last night to get rid of a headache and instead opted to take prescription motrin and save the percs for tonight in case I decide to knock myself out after the 1st period LMAO
My sleep schedule is still real off because of some stuff so I am already to crash. I fell asleep during the first intermission and missed the first 10 minutes of the second period. If that happens, I'm just going to pass out completely.

I'll dvr the game of course.

Reactions: HockeyMomx2

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Ughh, bad feeling about tonight. I hope I'm wrong because i was absolutely confident they would smash them on Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad