BRUINS GDT 4/23 7:14 PM: Game 6 ECQF: Bruins hope to silence Maple Leaf Square | NESN, NBCSN, CBC, TVAS, 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

alg363636

Boo
Apr 25, 2014
Washington, DC
I'm not worried.

My boyfriend has never seen the Bruins win a game. The only two playoff games he's watched this year they've lost.

He is not invited to watch the game tonight.

We're winning this thing and I think I need a new boyfriend.

Let's go Bs!!!!!!

Last edited:

BiGBear8

May 21, 2012
lets get Little mean tonite boys have a few leafs for snack after game
lets go bruins images.jpg bear 2.jpg

remer

Oct 18, 2005
Lots of pressure is on the Leafs. Let's see how they handle it. Both Philly and Colorado folded under pressure last night.
Bruins need to assert themselves and take control of the game. Be the better team.
Time for some Bruin "NoShows" to make an impact. Yes we are looking at you Krecji and Rick Nash.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Lots of pressure is on the Leafs. Let's see how they handle it. Both Philly and Colorado folded under pressure last night.
Bruins need to assert themselves and take control of the game. Be the better team.
Time for some Bruin "NoShows" to make an impact. Yes we are looking at you Krecji and Rick Nash.
...and Krug, and McAvoy, and Miller, and Rask, and Heinen, and Bergeron and on and on. If Bergy is hurting so bad that he can't shoot he isn't effective. If Krejci can't raise it up a notch, he's ineffective. If Rick Nash doesn't "do it" he shoots the remainder of his career in the foot. Lots of "ifs" and if they don't wake up at 20:00 of the first period then they should start polishing their golf clubs.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
"If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas!" No more if's ands OR buts tonight!

Reactions: lopey

Rebel Bruin

Jan 7, 2014
Dublin
I think we'll do it tonight.

Rask will be dialed in and we have the better defence.

Just need to start from the first drop and pressure their D.

4-2 Bruins. Bergeron, Pasta, Kuraly and Marchy with an EN.

zaYG

Nerevarine
Jun 29, 2012
Santa Cruz, CA
I reeeeeeeeeeally don't want to go to a hockey game on Wednesday night.

Take care of business tonight, gents.
I'd be stuck on an airplane Wednesday so they better win tonight!

Then I'll be waking up at 6am for a few weeks to watch the Tampa series.

cmorly

Oct 14, 2010
Toronto, Ont
Post 2011, I’ll never get as worked up or emotionally attached as I did before they won a Cup.

So I go into games like this with no expectations positive or negative.

I love the sport, but it’s a game.

Oh and if the Bruins lose, it’s not because they didn’t try or because it was rigged. The other team dresses 20 players and they have sticks in their hands too and they want to win as well.

Good outlook to have :). I'd like to think I will feel this way too if I ever get to see my Leafs win the cup.

Good luck tonight!

veganbruin

Sep 20, 2013
Boston, MA
No weddings on Mondays, so I can watch this one. Would like to see 0 complacentcy in this team. Doesn’t this team remember it missed the playoffs two years in a row before last year? Can’t take this opportunity for granted. This is a lot of older players last chance to make a deep run.

2 chances to win this series but they should play like they have 1.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
I’m nervous.

We need the whole team to show up (need our Finnish goalie to shake off his last game because while I get annoyed by Tuukka haters I can admit Sat was not a good game for him).

It is what it is-the Bruins IMO are the better team but the Leafs aren’t a bad team.

Scoring the first goal has been huge this series. Bruins need to play the first 10 min like they played the last two periods of Saturday’s game.

veganbruin

Sep 20, 2013
Boston, MA
Oh, and win some freaking face offs. The refs have been brutal to Bruins on the draw. Makes it seem like we have been cheating for years.

Reactions: TCL40

Glove Malfunction

Ference is my binky
Jan 1, 2009
Pleasantly warm, AZ
The resort I’m at gets NBC, but not the NBCSN so I’ll be watching on the laptop.

Technology is a wonderful thing.

**** you, Buffalo Wild Wings. I ain’t spending $40 to be able to watch the game at your establishment!
As @Lockheed and I know, sometimes, BWW is your only option. And if you're nice to the waitress, she'll put it on the big TV for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad