BRUINS GDT 4/23 7:14 PM: Game 6 ECQF: Bruins hope to silence Maple Leaf Square | NESN, NBCSN, CBC, TVAS, 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnome17

Mar 4, 2016
Sweden
I just have this dreaded feeling that Bruins will come out flat in the first once again, and that the Leafs will score a couple early ones..once again.
I had a really good feeling coming into last game though, so, maybe me feeling like this is a good thing.
Really really hope we take it tonight.

blazenlo

Oct 3, 2005
Maine
A fellow STH sent me a photo (on Facebook) of Tuukka after he was taken out of the last game with a sour face...Right next to him was me with the same expression.

Please win tonight...for all of us.

GO B'S !!
Thats funny. I actually looked for you when Tuukka was pulled. :laugh:
I thought he looked pretty emotionless after being pulled. (in the 3 seconds they had the camera on him)

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
Thank God it's on NESN. When games are tight or tense, I want to climb through my screen and choke Doc Emrick. I can just about tolerate/ignore him if it's a blowout.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Thats funny. I actually looked for you when Tuukka was pulled. :laugh:
I thought he looked pretty emotionless after being pulled. (in the 3 seconds they had the camera on him)
Well he did storm off to the locker room but he came back.

Most of the goals no one would have stopped.

It wasn't the B's night...I hope tonight is.:crossfing

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
5-4 Bruins (2)OT

thefr.gif

Paddington

Mar 8, 2011
Toronto
By my rough research, the Bruins have scored 13 of their 20 goals on Andersen's right (blocker) side. Now, that does include the two 2-on-1s in game 3 and Pasta's 3rd goal in game 2. It has seemed, to me anyway, that Andersen looks a tad more vulnerable on shots to his right. On the flip side, he did make 2 potentially series-saving stops on Pasta by going to his right.

Last edited:
Reactions: Neely2005

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
The NHL has not released the officials for tomorrow yet....( 3:30 AM ) but TSN is hearing Wes McCauley and Chris Rooney will work Game 6 and Tim Peel would work a Game 7 in Boston :help:

What's up with no conditional schedules, particularly in a simple case like Wednesday? The NHL should just sit NBC and Rogers down, and ask which game they want at 7, and which they want at 7:30. If it's two games, do it as planned. One game, it gets moved to 7 PM, the more desirable slot I suppose. Viewers don't really need to know which channel it's on just yet, but a lot of people would like to know the time it's going to be on.

Zillah

Bleed Black and Gold
Apr 4, 2011
West Kelowna B.C.
I just have this dreaded feeling that Bruins will come out flat in the first once again, and that the Leafs will score a couple early ones..once again.
I had a really good feeling coming into last game though, so, maybe me feeling like this is a good thing.
Really really hope we take it tonight.
Yup . I was pretty sure we would take it last game but we all know what happened . I don’t know why this team cannot rise to the occasion of a huge game that means something and this has been going on for far too long . I keep thinking of that last game of the season against Florida which I was pretty sure we would dominate . Woulda, coulda , shoulda .
Time to show up in the first period !!!

Reactions: Neely2005

Bruin

Apr 19, 2018
Alaska
GDT in the SC forum has been shut down, if I had to guess it's probably from all the Leaf fans whining about those penalties. Do they always whine like this or is it just the Bruins they whine about?

Midship

Jan 7, 2016
Rask, Krejci and their combined $14M+ salaries better show up tonight. They were garbage on Saturday.

Reactions: VanIsle

Neely2005

Nov 3, 2006
Toronto, Ontario
Post 2011, I’ll never get as worked up or emotionally attached as I did before they won a Cup.

So I go into games like this with no expectations positive or negative.

I love the sport, but it’s a game.

Oh and if the Bruins lose, it’s not because they didn’t try or because it was rigged. The other team dresses 20 players and they have sticks in their hands too and they want to win as well.

I feel the same way for the most part. Living in Toronto I just don't want to have to deal with leaf fans. Some of them were chirping at me the same day we won the Cup in 2011.

Reactions: Paddington

Neely2005

Nov 3, 2006
Toronto, Ontario
GDT in the SC forum has been shut down, if I had to guess it's probably from all the Leaf fans whining about those penalties. Do they always whine like this or is it just the Bruins they whine about?

Yes they do, my Facebook feed has been full of leaf fans complaining about the refs since Game 1. They're habs level whiners. One small step above calling 911.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bruin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad