BRUINS GDT 4/23 7:14 PM: Game 6 ECQF: Bruins hope to silence Maple Leaf Square | NESN, NBCSN, CBC, TVAS, 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
Post 2011, I’ll never get as worked up or emotionally attached as I did before they won a Cup.

So I go into games like this with no expectations positive or negative.

I love the sport, but it’s a game.

Oh and if the Bruins lose, it’s not because they didn’t try or because it was rigged. The other team dresses 20 players and they have sticks in their hands too and they want to win as well.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
I am already not well and it's 7am. If I disappear later, check the obits.
I’m beyond cranky so god help anyone who really ticks me off today.

I didn’t sleep again last night and I’m pretty sure I’ve got my first post surgery cold.

Reactions: TP

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
Post 2011, I’ll never get as worked up or emotionally attached as I did before they won a Cup.

Oh and if the Bruins lose, it’s not because they didn’t try or because it was rigged. The other team dresses 20 players and they have sticks in their hands too and they want to win as well.

I thought that is how I would feel, but it has worn off.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC

I am not a fan of the reason you put into your post therefor.......you have been put on my ignore list:laugh::sarcasm:

Reactions: HockeyMomx2

pgm16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2010
St. John's NL
Have to watch 1st period on my phone, my wife, step-daughter and I are attending Edge & Lighting NBL Canada playoff game. I like the Bruins chances tonight !!

Side note, my step-daughter is Maple Leaf fan :), so is her father.

Cruicial point tonight, tough, tough entries for the Leafs into our D zone tonight !

Reactions: Ladyfan

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
The resort I’m at gets NBC, but not the NBCSN so I’ll be watching on the laptop.

Technology is a wonderful thing.

f*** you, Buffalo Wild Wings. I ain’t spending $40 to be able to watch the game at your establishment!

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002

the statute of limitations on a cup victory for me was 5 years. last year's playoffs was a nice surprise,
didn't think the team was very good until cassidy jumpstarted them. and with dr cross/liles/morrow
playing regularly, it wasn't going anywhere anyway. this team has a great chance and i'm back on
that nervous bandwagon.

Reactions: Ladyfan

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
I’m seriously considering sleeping through this. I’m not sure my nerves can take this

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
The resort I’m at gets NBC, but not the NBCSN so I’ll be watching on the laptop.

Technology is a wonderful thing.

**** you, Buffalo Wild Wings. I ain’t spending $40 to be able to watch the game at your establishment!

WHAT? $40 cover charge for hockey in Florida? I call bullshit.

Reactions: Alicat

Bmessy

Nov 25, 2007
East Boston, MA
I get that our aggressive D is part of our strategy, but there's been so many bad pinches that have directly lead to chances the other way. Apparently it's an adjustment that Cassidy doesn't want to make.

Reactions: Strafer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad