GDT: #35 | FLYERS (A) vs. Sabres (H) | Wednesday, Mar. 31, 2021 | 7:30 pm ET | NBCSN, NBCSP

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
Couts, please come out and publicly call out AV, you carry the most power on the team.

Im actually getting annoyed at him, Jake and Giroux.

To let this happen, to continue to play good soldier and stay silent when your teammates are continuously thrown under the bus.

Know what? f*** ‘em too at this point. Cowards.

mize370

Nov 2, 2009
Waterloo, Ontario
i am afraid that after all this crap going on with the gm and coach that coots probably wont even look at an offer from here. G also. I would want to be anywhere else!

constant line changes. constant players in and out of the line up. horrible system. egotistical coach. horrible powerplay structure. Cannot tell me this is a healthy happy locker room.

Reactions: Flyerfan4life

Domino666

“20 years away”
Aug 18, 2011
So we’re supposed to believe it was worth it to risk losing one of our best players so he could sit two guys who have been improving lately, by subbing in two worse players?
Nope not buying this bullshit the coward beats are trying to pass, AV doesn’t like Ghost because his closed minded old hockey mind hates players of Ghost’s ilk, Fletcher is a tool and a basic bitch GM who just like his shitty coach have ZERO cups rings, I hope thebplayers completely turn on these ho snacks

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Nope not buying this bullshit the coward beats are trying to pass, AV doesn’t like Ghost because his closed minded old hockey mind hates players of Ghost’s ilk, Fletcher is a tool and a basic bitch GM who just like his shitty coach have ZERO cups rings, I hope thebplayers completely turn on these ho snacks

giphy.gif

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Are we actually going to watch this?
I'm going to appreciate as much Giroux as we have left because if things keep going like this, he won't be here long. Similar sentiment for other players, although not quite to the same extent.

Best case scenario is they lose 8-10 or something like that. Get the god squad some points and let AV/Fletcher look like a f***ing idiots.

Domino666

“20 years away”
Aug 18, 2011
O’Connor is as stupid and shameless as Meltzer.
You forgot :eek::eek::eek::eek: too, they way he talked about Raffl last week on BSH radio like he was the worst piece of shit hockey player on earth, in his condescending I know everything bitch voice, I said to myself why do I listen to this shit podcast? Steph is annoying about everything, Charlie is a f***ing tool, Matz is ok he does make me laugh but there has to be a better podcast out there, Charlie is too close to the shithouse to tell his own ass stinks

Reactions: Beef Invictus

VladDrag

Feb 6, 2018
Here's Lundqvist on a plot to help visualize Appleyard's point if numbers aren't your thing.

Screen_Shot_2020_09_24_at_4.36.12_PM.png

There's no coherent argument that anyone other than Lundqvist was the most important person on those Rangers teams that made deep runs. That's as good as it gets.
During AV’s tenure with the NYR’s they had the worst HDCA/60 @ 5v5 as well.

edit - I meant hdca as in the most against

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
You forgot :eek::eek::eek::eek: too, they way he talked about Raffl last week on BSH radio like he was the worst piece of shit hockey player on earth, in his condescending I know everything bitch voice, I said to myself why do I listen to this shit podcast? Steph is annoying about everything, Charlie is a f***ing tool, Matz is ok he does make me laugh but there has to be a better podcast out there, Charlie is too close to the shithouse to tell his own ass stinks
I’ve never listened to a single second of any of them, luckily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad