GDT: #35 | FLYERS (A) vs. Sabres (H) | Wednesday, Mar. 31, 2021 | 7:30 pm ET | NBCSN, NBCSP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
I have never been so perplexed about coaching before watching the flyers. I knew Hak was awful but this is just scary. He is ruining this team. Hart, freidman, farabee, frost and York are next on his to do list..

such a sad time to be a flyer fan. From hope to f***ing fear

What a weird group to live in fear about. Hart is having an awful season while Farabee has been brilliant. Friedman got waived, Frost got hurt and York hasn’t even played a pro game yet.

have you considered getting a dog?

flyerslducks

Feb 15, 2017
What a weird group to live in fear about. Hart is having an awful season while Farabee has been brilliant. Friedman got waived, Frost got hurt and York hasn’t even played a pro game yet.

have you considered getting a dog?
you know what i mean holy crap lol. What do you see in this current team and staff that has you optimistic? Please tell me lmao. AV has his fingerprints all over these moves and he is going from ruining hart to waiving freidman to ghost to now benching the young players. But im extremely curious what makes you so optimistic about our current future as it stands

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
I saw a random post referencing that AV talked shit about Hart to the media. Any truth ?
Flyers Hope Practice Pulls Goalie Carter Hart Out Of Season-Long Funk

“This is not a rest day for Carter. This is a work day for him,” Vigneault said.

“I’ve had a good conversation with him and Kim about my expectations about his practice habits and him stopping the puck,” he added, referring to goalie coach Kim Dillabaugh. “He needs to work on his game. He needs to work harder. He needs to work better.”

Brian Elliott will start on Monday, with Alex Lyon serving as the backup.

Vigneault wouldn’t provide a timetable for Hart’s next start, but he is hoping to take advantage of a light schedule this week, when the Flyers enjoy a two-day break after playing the Sabres on Wednesday. Their schedule then tightens, with the team playing six games in nine days, beginning Sunday at the New York Islanders.​

Here4ThaLids

“Sunshine has always been our enemy.”
Sep 28, 2018
Eu7G84-WYAIu9Y0

flyerslducks

Feb 15, 2017

“This is not a rest day for Carter. This is a work day for him,” Vigneault said.

“I’ve had a good conversation with him and Kim about my expectations about his practice habits and him stopping the puck,” he added, referring to goalie coach Kim Dillabaugh. “He needs to work on his game. He needs to work harder. He needs to work better.”

Vigneault wouldn’t provide a timetable for Hart’s next start, but he is hoping to take advantage of a light schedule this week, when the Flyers enjoy a two-day break after playing the Sabres on Wednesday. Their schedule then tightens, with the team playing six games in nine days, beginning Sunday at the New York Islanders.​
he definitely needs to work harder so that when flyers lose to Boston 7-0, AV can pull elliot and put hart in lmao. Then AV will come back to the media that Hart needs to work harder again

Reactions: Flyer lurker

PDX Flyer

Lost in the Woods
Nov 13, 2019

thank you for the quote. I know the D has been shitty but I can’t argue with that. The kid needs to battle harder in net to fight through it. Just my two cents

flyerslducks

Feb 15, 2017
one of my friends who defended AV like crazy has finally come around. I admit that I gave him some passes last year but the playoffs was it for me. To not change the system and not adapt until now...nothing has changed

Reactions: Striiker
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad