GDT: #35 | FLYERS (A) vs. Sabres (H) | Wednesday, Mar. 31, 2021 | 7:30 pm ET | NBCSN, NBCSP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigkarl

Dec 27, 2017
This Montour guy really seems like a scoring machine! Any chance he’s available for trade? Could be exactly what we need to turn this season around.

Petr Svoboda Mullet

Apr 3, 2016
I will make my public apology, I really thought up until covid that AV was possible coach of the year. I thought we had our answer. I would see people like Striker criticize and roll my eyes.

I WAS WRONG. I have hated Cashman. I have hated Barber. I was right there when the crowd chanted BOB MUST GO! I have never hated a coach more than AV. I have never seen a team quit so much. And at least at gm and coach we need an OVERALL@!!! !@!!!!!!!!
If you have hate in your heart, let it out!

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I will make my public apology, I really thought up until covid that AV was possible coach of the year. I thought we had our answer. I would see people like Striker criticize and roll my eyes.

I WAS WRONG. I have hated Cashman. I have hated Barber. I was right there when the crowd chanted BOB MUST GO! I have never hated a coach more than AV. I have never seen a team quit so much. And at least at gm and coach we need an OVERALL@!!! !@!!!!!!!!

EDIT YES I AM TOASTED BY ALCOHOL FOR WATCHING THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!
:(

GapToothedWonder

Dec 20, 2013
Paris of the Praries
Not on Natstat.

basically it goes off 15 years of shot location+types.

I have seen a few cool more advanced ones... but yeh... not in public realm.

ExGF is a great stat. Over a sample of 20+ games it basically IS goals for from a correlation standpoint. But it does have its flaws like any stat.

Yeah of course, no stat is ever going to be perfect and the ExGF/GA is a good stat. I figured it was mainly shot location. It will be really cool too see what they can do when they start making puck and player locations available to the public. I honestly believe the Flyers ExGA has been way too low all year. I can't remember watching an NHL team give up chances like this team does as frequently as they do. The amount of times a cross ice pass is made to a opponent that is like 12'-15' out in front of the goalie with no defender within 10'+ is wild.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad