Post-Game Talk: #32: FLYERS at Wild, Saturday, Dec. 14, 2019, 7:00 pm ET

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
How the **** have they not realized that this is WRONG!? How do they KEEP doing the same ****?

9 PP goals since the beginning of November... yeah... that's ****ing bad.
44db581fc7fe90b15f1a64d1ab4dc932.png

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I think it's more Therrien.

Also, since the beginning of November for PP opportunities: 9/67 - 13.4%

The 2 PPG game against Toronto was when they had G and V on the correct sides.
It is Therrien but it’s also AV since he’s the boss and he’s allowing it to happen. That makes him responsible too. Like I said before, managing it screw something up that even Hakstol couldn’t ruin is quite the accomplishment.

Same as Hextall deserved blame for letting Hakstol screw up.

If they’re too stupid to get the PP correct WITH THE BEST PP FORWARD AND BEST PP DEFENSEMEN IN THE WHOLE LEAGUE then there’s nothing too easy for them to f*** up. They simply can’t be trusted.

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
FWIW NAK is easily playing the best out of the Phantoms forwards right now. He is probably the most “Laughton/Pitlick/Lindblom of all the options too.
Rubstov returned and he has chemistry with Vorobyev. Honestly would love to see both up. Andreoff just came back too

The flight time between Allentown and Winnipeg is three hours. Unless an aircraft is chartered, I would assume there has to be a connection somewhere -- probably Detroit, Toronto or more so Chicago. The earliest flight time leaves around 8:00 a.m. from what I saw. The game begins at 4:00 pm Winnipeg time. There wasn't an indication tonight as to whom would be recalled. I would imagine they have to decide swiftly on the matter.

Last edited:
Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

tucson83

Sep 30, 2017
It is Therrien but it’s also AV since he’s the boss and he’s allowing it to happen. That makes him responsible too. Like I said before, managing it screw something up that even Hakstol couldn’t ruin is quite the accomplishment.

Same as Hextall deserved blame for letting Hakstol screw up.

If they’re too stupid to get the PP correct WITH THE BEST PP FORWARD AND BEST PP DEFENSEMEN IN THE WHOLE LEAGUE then there’s nothing too easy for them to **** up. They simply can’t be trusted.

alright fire the coaching staff, who's on your list that you wont complain about?

Reactions: Johnk0728

Mike2000z28

Dec 13, 2009
Philly, now montreal
Given how tight our division is if we don't get our injured players back we are cooked. It's just too tight of a league to lose your core guys and expect minor leaguers to fill in long term. We go back to mediocrity as in winning one or two and then losing one or two game to game. It totally blows but we are cursed. Poor Oskar that is just so devastating when I heard that.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $365.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Norway vs Denmark
    Norway vs Denmark
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $209.00