Post-Game Talk: #32: FLYERS at Wild, Saturday, Dec. 14, 2019, 7:00 pm ET

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Obviously a really bad game overall. Injuries have destroyed the lineup, which was then made even worse by mid-game injuries, and the coaching is still absolutely horrendous.

Also, is it OK to complain about the PP now?
Just wondering because when I was saying the exact same things earlier in the year I was told I was wrong because of the PP%. The sabotage continues and things are going EXACTLY as it was obvious they would. You can't f*** with something like this and not expect it to screw you over when the luck runs out. We have the best PP forward and best PP defensemen IN THE LEAGUE. There's no excuse for them to be so blatantly screwed over like this.

Oh and Ghost had yet another really good game though, outside of one bad shift. ;)

Last edited:

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA

tenor.gif

Krazed Flyer

Who are we?
Sep 22, 2009
Philadelphia, PA
Was only half watching cause monster hunter, but f***... Go Farabee, fighting a dude 2 weight levels above him! Lots of bad penalties and bad calls. Unfortunate. Our small offense got a lot smaller, this sucks

tictactoe

Jan 15, 2017
I think we all deep down know that the flyer season is over to the events over the past week. no sense *****ing about the lines the coaching etc the injuries have ended the season basically
the f*** are you talking about...

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Draw a line through this one and see how they react tomorrow.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
bottom line is that this teams depth has always sucked...and its starting to show.

That is really not true in my eyes... their healthy line up to start the year at fwd was one of the deepest in the NHL on paper. JvR was on the 4th line a few games ago...

But after 20 minutes of this game they had 6/12 guys who would be in the healthy line-up out... no NHL team is deep enough to manage with that and still ice more than ~8-9 legit NHL fwds. Because this is a cap era...

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
I can't help but think a PP goal tonight would have been huge. Gotten them emotionally back into the game. It's not unreasonable for the team to be in emotional disarray. They need(ed) something to focus that energy. They didn't get it, but I hope they find it because a unit fighting for something is dangerous every single night, and that would go a long way for Oskar himself.

Like the Blues

occultist goat

Mar 16, 2019
That is really not true in my eyes... their healthy line up to start the year at fwd was one of the deepest in the NHL on paper. JvR was on the 4th line a few games ago...

But after 20 minutes of this game they had 6/12 guys who would be in the healthy line-up out... no NHL team is deep enough to manage with that and still ice more than ~8-9 legit NHL fwds. Because this is a cap era...
im referring to ahl depth..and running a complete diffirent system to add.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad