GDT: 3 More To Go: Rags @ Devils, 7 PM, MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
That's his first goal since October 13th? I thought he had a goal since he's gotten here?

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
McLeod is a PPG against the Rangers! His only 2 NHL points have come against the Rangers. Guess he raises his level and brings it for these tough rivalry games!:sarcasm:

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Part of me wants to win just to avoid the embarassment of being swept, and part of me thinks this organization deserves the embarassment of being swept.

Reactions: liquid1988

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
STAFFORD and Carrick just earned extensions for next season right there. Not sure if that is good or bad.
PLEASE NO!

Let them go out that way! It's a nice way to go out! And leave the memories on a good note!:nod:

Reactions: My3Sons

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Welp avoided the sweep...whoopdie damn doo

If it was Cory in net they would have found a way to give up the tying goal :P

Edmonton East

BUT the ADvaNCEd STatS...
Nov 25, 2007
Part of me wants to win just to avoid the embarassment of being swept, and part of me thinks this organization deserves the embarassment of being swept.
That's dangerously close to advocating losing in a GDT, sir.

:naughty:

I legitimately have no idea why McLeod was ever a decent prospect. All he is good at is faceoffs.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I thought it was impossible for a goalie to have an above average save percentage on this team? Or is Blackwood just god?

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
That's dangerously close to advocating losing in a GDT, sir.

:naughty:

I legitimately have no idea why McLeod was ever a decent prospect. All he is good at is faceoffs.

BASTIAN showed nothing last season and he has made significant strides and looks like a future bottom six winger now. McLeod was better than BASTIAN in juniors and still has the potential to at least make himself a bottom six center. Give him some more time to percolate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad