GDT: 3 More To Go: Rags @ Devils, 7 PM, MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

PizzaAndPucks

New Jersey Angels diehard
Nov 29, 2018
I'm down to bring noesen back next season to see if he can rebound. I can't remember if he is a rfa or not because I remember him signing a 1 year "prove it" deal last summer. Noesen can at least bring some size and a physical presence to our bottom 6 because we deff don't have much of that on this team. Another season in the minors and some call up time and Bastian can probably fill his spot. Sucks Bastian was a 2nd round pick with a lowing ceiling but the kid has scoring ability and is great along the boards. He's also fought twice for us now so it's good to have a player like that who will stick up for his teammates .

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
I'm down to bring noesen back next season to see if he can rebound. I can't remember if he is a rfa or not because I remember him signing a 1 year "prove it" deal last summer. Noesen can at least bring some size and a physical presence to our bottom 6 because we deff don't have much of that on this team. Another season in the minors and some call up time and Bastian can probably fill his spot. Sucks Bastian was a 2nd round pick with a lowing ceiling but the kid has scoring ability and is great along the boards. He's also fought twice for us now so it's good to have a player like that who will stick up for his teammates .
I'm pretty sure Noesen's an RFA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad