Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
upload_2020-3-7_22-33-49.png

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
Detroit is a practice

Hey come on now, we're at least a scrimmage against a JV team with a 10% chance of fisticuffs :laugh: Good chance of pushing & shoving, a bit of trash talk with a 5% chance of an all out melee.

Hope Hedman is ok, I wanna see the team that Stevie Y built win the cup after crushing the Bruins.

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Boston board is hilarious. One poster saying missing Carlo is the equivalent of missing McDonagh, Stamkos, and Hedman.

And then this gem also.

Looking on twitter - man those Tampa fans are whiners. They won the game and all I see is them posting pictures of refs in bruins uniforms and complaining about calls . Thought the refs were equally bad For both sides if anything the calls skewed towards Tampa (Cirelli weasel cross Check on chara, kase “dive”, marchand getting jumped 4 on 1 etc). Thought the bruins outplayed Tampa pretty handily for most of the last two games tonight was a bit fluky with the two shorties on the one powerplay and rask not playing that great .

b in vancouver

Jul 28, 2005
Might have been the regular season tilt of the year. Had everything you want in a hockey game.

We gave up a lot to get them, but adds of Coleman and Goodrow look good. Add the elements of toughness and strong two way play they have needed more of.

Bruins fan:
would be an exciting playoff series between these two. Bruins have brought out a lot of the best of other teams this year and played some entertaining hockey - and then there's Tampa.
Win or lose for either side - I think these two meeting in the 2nd round would probably be the highest end hockey we'll get to see this spring. Both teams are just that next level.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Jack Edwards sucks ass.

Jack is Jack :rolleyes:

Rick Peckham still has many fans in New England from his Hartford days as back then the Whalers were allowed to beam into Boston so the Bruins could also feed Connecticut.

I really hope we meet in the second round as that might be the SCF but as last year proved nothing is certain in round one - That said

Three things are certain - home ice will mean nothing, the two teams genuinely hate each other and Jacobs will happily sell hot dogs and beer in both arenas.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad