GDT: 3/7/20 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Boston

Major4Boarding

Unfamiliar Moderator
Jan 30, 2009
South of Heaven
They have been mad and still are mad. :laugh:

You should have read there Post Game thread it was gold, Calling Heddy Overrated and that they would beat us in 5 or that the leafs will beat us in the first round. Imagine calling the Bolts Dirty when you are a fan of the Bruins

Interesting because some of the crap I saw online still called us "sawft" and that it took "3" (reality 4) guys to go after Marchand.

The highlight of the night for me was when Marchand got Hanson'd in the corner.

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Went through the Bruins thread. There's a ton of justified anger, frustration and all around resentment of the game but the biggest outlier is some feel like so much had to go wrong in order for the Lightning to win and there's general little concern facing us in the playoffs.

I don't think they realize we didn't have our best defenseman basically the whole game nor McDonagh, Cernak sat 10 minutes and we didn't have Stamkos either. And they don't realize just how bad it is we beat them with THAT much of a handicap. Had we iced a healthy team then yeah it's a story of how we tried repeatedly to squander that lead

I remember reading their fans were certain they would beat us in 18 as well. I think they have a right to be confident as they have the best record in the league, however we have played very well against them over the last few years. TB would be the one team I wouldnt want to face, especially after losing to them on home ice with a 3rd of their top 4 D out for much of the game and then Stamkos out for the entire game.

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
Let them take the confidence into the playoffs. I would rather beat them on the scoreboard and the fight card every night. If you think the cries are bad now that we won the series in the season, just wait to taste the tears if/when we talk them out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->