LFkuXB7.png

nlxhonW.png

bDmdn3V.png

kuR3ZWB.png

ynFliCi.png

Reactions: TheFurryPickle

Whoshattenkirkshoes

Aug 11, 2014
If our roster is neck and neck right now with Boston imagine the addition of McD and Stamkos...

Pretty good deadline adds if you ask me. And they already know the system!!!

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
If our roster is neck and neck right now with Boston imagine the addition of McD and Stamkos...

Pretty good deadline adds if you ask me. And they already know the system!!!
this statement is a slap in face to everyone in our lineup but hedman stamkos kucherov and point

cause everyone else??? we flat out have a better roster period position by position

now coaching? well that remains to be seen player by player we are better period and you missed rutta

TheFurryPickle

Mar 9, 2019
What a real hot mess of team selection tonight.. no schenn will equal a hard time tonight.

FFS cooper is a spaz

TheFurryPickle

Mar 9, 2019
Also it doesn't get said much but @TheDaysOf 04 Using cut and paste for the highlights, having a hand in paint to create your graphix. Making sure the thread is posted before the game on game day. It goes unnoticed and unappreciated and Look I am sure someone will say those nice things. I am just pointing it out.

:thumbu:

Thanks for these threads you Champion

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
Also it doesn't get said much but @TheDaysOf 04 Using cut and paste for the highlights, having a hand in paint to create your graphix. Making sure the thread is posted before the game on game day. It goes unnoticed and unappreciated and Look I am sure someone will say those nice things. I am just pointing it out.

:thumbu:

Thanks for these threads you Champion
i say thank you every game day i come to myself cause I do THANK days means a lot to do this etc..

as far as tonight I expect a beat down honestly..... I think the real tampa bay lightning shows up tonight and ROLLS over BOSTON in a statement win ill give boston two ill give us 5 to 7 :)

Reactions: TheFurryPickle

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
this statement is a slap in face to everyone in our lineup but hedman stamkos kucherov and point

cause everyone else??? we flat out have a better roster period position by position

now coaching? well that remains to be seen player by player we are better period and you missed rutta

why haven’t we signed rutta to an 8 year deal yet ?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad