GDT: 3/7/20 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Boston

Whoshattenkirkshoes

Aug 11, 2014
How has Coleman been for you guys? I see he had 10 PIMs tonight. Must be sticking up for his new teammates, miss that dude
Not great, but not bad.

Great on the penalty kill
Decent defensively 5 on 5
Great foot speed
Horrible in the offensive zone (particularly passing and IQ)

His tenacity and energy has been pretty good, but it’s not at an elite level like Cirelli.

It’s early so hopefully he keeps making strides with our team. I can see the potential and I hope it gets unleashed in the playoffs!

Reactions: LoSTRaMaiR

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
How has Coleman been for you guys? I see he had 10 PIMs tonight. Must be sticking up for his new teammates, miss that dude
too early to see he shows flashes so far every game but we miss passes or he is missing passes this is a timing thing that will get right

so far no complaints brought him in for a reason expect big things it takes time by playoffs he will be super valuable along with goodrow

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
Stick taps to Maroon too who really didn't want to go with Chara (and I don't blame him) but went anyway and got the take down. He's the guy with the ring in the room trying to tell everyone how it's gotta be, and you get a lot of cred in the room for taking on Chara.

Really everyone was involved in this one, but Chara's still Chara. That one feels a little different.

night and day difference we were not trying to cheat tonight penalties made that first period very choppy is all

last game we were terrible also the shot callers were idiots wasnt 14-6 tonight...... we were less physical then last game but we were playing guys and puck in first better got hemmed a couple times but again blame refs they made some questionable calls icing etc... UNSURE why this post popped up i chose the post of you days saying this game started like last

night and day really we played this one the right way worked it over cheating if we dont cheat we should have no trouble moving on first two rounds hopefully the guys get that

it almost felt with the 4 on 4 that we were penalized that full period i do like how face offs went especially in this game as it went on that was impressive after the last couple games

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
w8v1xsrcodl41.jpg

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Jack is Jack :rolleyes:

Rick Peckham still has many fans in New England from his Hartford days as back then the Whalers were allowed to beam into Boston so the Bruins could also feed Connecticut.

I really hope we meet in the second round as that might be the SCF but as last year proved nothing is certain in round one - That said

Three things are certain - home ice will mean nothing, the two teams genuinely hate each other and Jacobs will happily sell hot dogs and beer in both arenas.

What sucks is it will be in the second round. This game last night and a lot of playoff series over the last 5 years scream for a reason for re-seeding after the 1st round.

Domenic Pazzia

Mar 30, 2019
This is hands down the worst officiated, I use that term loosely here, game I have seen in a long time.

God have mercy on whoever plays Boston first round.

This is funny cause we feel the same way . How about the Blues doing whatever they wanted to us with no calls last year? End of the day everyone thinks their team is getting the shaft

Major4Boarding

Unfamiliar Moderator
Jan 30, 2009
South of Heaven
Reactions: TheFurryPickle

Boltswin

Apr 29, 2011
Tampa
"you take your harvard degree and take it to the hospital".

I'm dead right now
That’s the worst one to me. Heard that last night while watching replays. Take your Harvard degree (this is really kind of a compliment) to the hospital (wtf? commentator calling for injury to a player?)

Antiramie

Mar 25, 2011
One of the biggest takeaways from this game is the emergence of Cirelli and Serg as the de facto leaders on this team, especially without Stamkos in the lineup. Their presence in that role has been increasingly more prominent. Almost feels like a changing of the guard with the young guys starting to take control in key situations and flare ups. Point doing the same in the CBJ series last year is another example. Definitely an encouraging variable going into the playoffs.

Also, I know the officiating was dog shit last night, but good god does this team take a lot of dumb penalties. We need to get that fixed ASAP.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
What an awesome game. Would love a playoff series against the Bruins. There's some real hatred between these teams.
Habs fan climbing on the Lightning train for the playoffs!!! Always great to beat the Bruins, and the Refs!!!

Good luck in the playoffs this year guys, gotta feeling you will be going deep in the PO's this year!!!

Domenic Pazzia

Mar 30, 2019
Boston board is hilarious. One poster saying missing Carlo is the equivalent of missing McDonagh, Stamkos, and Hedman.

And then this gem also.

He is right the refs were awful on both sides... don't get crazy. Carlo is a big piece but def not the equivalent of those 3 lol

Jack is insufferable, embarrassed to listen to him most of the time

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad